Charizard Plush for Toys R Us ORAS Preorders [8/28]

Already have the pre-orders done at GameStop. Thankfully I prefer posters, but I really wish companies wouldn't do this whole "wait a few months before announcing our bonus" thing

I will definitely be getting it from Toys R Us now (unless another store offers something cooler)! I love Pokemon plushies.

Thank god I didn't preorder yet! Screw gamestop and their lame poster.
But I really do like the art they used on the poster. Eh, maybe I'll convince my brother to get into AS.

*Preorders both games, gets awesome Charizard plush, dog chews the sh*t out of it, also realizes I have nobody to share the games with, trades version exclusive items/pokemon to self*

The above situation is why I am scared to do that preorder deal from Toys R Us.

Man I wonder how big the doll is. I have a friend that has a Charizard doll and it is a small sized doll too. One of my old friends brothers won a massive Charizard doll playing Coin Toss at six flags Darren Lake in New York back in 2001 and I came 1mm away from winning one as well. Took awhile for the guy to check too and I was that close to winning too.:)

Those lucky Europeans. But I digress.

I think I'm gonna wait to preorder. None of the offers really appeal to me. I might just pick it up at my local game store.

His Goominess said:
RealSlim said:
Here in Europe, preordering the games, they will have a "SteelBook" package!

http://www.pokemontimes.it/home/201...alpha-limited-edition-steelbook-per-l-europa/

I have to say, I am so happy I put pre-ordering AS off until we saw what the bonus was.
And it turned out to be this glorious gem
*happy Goomy dance*

Ahahah yeah, it's the same for me :)

Momaster12 said:
Those lucky Europeans. But I digress.

I think I'm gonna wait to preorder. None of the offers really appeal to me. I might just pick it up at my local game store.

Well, you know... We will have the games 1 week later... But maybe this case could freeze my rage about the delay :D

This ultimately comes down to how the plush looks/how big it is. Although if GS and Amazon can't offer anything better I'll go with TRU

I wouldn't mind a picture of it at least. I don't think that's too much to ask for considering they outright say the value of it...

dmaster out.

SotS said:
Already have the pre-orders done at GameStop. Thankfully I prefer posters, but I really wish companies wouldn't do this whole "wait a few months before announcing our bonus" thing

Yeah, that wait tactic is annoying. I missed out on a nice art book by not pre-ordering Black at Target. :(

I also pre-ordered AS at GameStop in July. Man, I am so jelly now, but really I couldn't see myself pre-ordering both at once. Oh well, at least the poster is eye candy.

So I went to Gamestop today to get the code for Heracronite, but the man said that I needed to pre-order ORAS first. Ummm, was this a thing? Because I thought I could just walk up in there and get one. I wasn't planning to pre-order ORAS there so I was kinda bummed when I was forced to to get the Mega Stone. The guy also said that the only pre-order bonus is the code...

You guys know that Game Stop might do this as well in a few weeks since the release date it still over 2 months away right? That is what I think anyway.:)

Okay, everyone who is saying "Awww I just preordered it at gamestop" You can cancel preorders you know. I preorded COD Ghosts before I realized how stupid it was, and then was able to cancel
I'll probably preorder it at GameStop, get the poster, cancel it a few days later, and then preorder it at Toys R Us.

Back