Charizard ex and Brand New Revavroom ex Revealed from “Obsidian Flames!”

Charizard ex's ability reminds me of Origin Forme Palkia VSTAR's Star Portal but for fire. Honestly other than a late game sweeper, he doesn't provide much other than a seamless threat to Gardevoir ex and Mew VMAX.

Can we all agree that there were more than enough Pokemon in paldea that they could've used for a Dark-type themed set as opposode to a TERA DARK CHARIZARD
It's Charizard, what do you expect? Why bother thinking of a underused Pokemon that needs some time in the spotlight when they can just use Charizard to push sells. You like Charizard right? Everyone likes Charizard.

I've been seeing Pokemon do this as of late and it is bugging me. The same few Pokemon get new cards all the time while some Pokemon get very little or none at all. I get that why all Pokemon can't get cards as there are over 1000 of them now but that is no excuse why Pokemon like Charizard, Gardevoir, or sometimes Lucario should get card after card while other mons are stuck in the trash. I would love to see a Raichu ex because ya know he needs love too. Or how about a Swampert ex, seeing how Sceptile and Blaziken got GXs while Swampert got nothing? Give him some love too? Just some food for thought.

It's Charizard, what do you expect? Why bother thinking of a underused Pokemon that needs some time in the spotlight when they can just use Charizard to push sells. You like Charizard right? Everyone likes Charizard.

I've been seeing Pokemon do this as of late and it is bugging me. The same few Pokemon get new cards all the time while some Pokemon get very little or none at all. I get that why all Pokemon can't get cards as there are over 1000 of them now but that is no excuse why Pokemon like Charizard, Gardevoir, or sometimes Lucario should get card after card while other mons are stuck in the trash. I would love to see a Raichu ex because ya know he needs love too. Or how about a Swampert ex, seeing how Sceptile and Blaziken got GXs while Swampert got nothing? Give him some love too? Just some food for thought.
Raichu got a V, 2 GXs plus a Tag Team GX, Break and many more. Raichu is far from being a neglected pokémon.

Look on the bright side guys:Charizard ex can 1HKO Gardevoir and Mew easily for a decent amount of Energy

Look on the bright side guys:Charizard ex can 1HKO Gardevoir and Mew easily for a decent amount of Energy
yupp. and Mew is not going anywhere until ot rotates. just so good and consistant. Grass type not gonna he problem after 151 special where we get fire Charizard ex ?

All Revavroom needs is a tool drop-esque attacker (that isn't the lost zone porygons) and it'll be decent.
This guy would be pretty funny in expanded though. Imagine four Metal Goggles.
Pachirisu from brilliant stars. But honchcrow v is faster and better in standard as it gives access to seal stones. Revaroom will be too slow for tool drop

rigid band is a tool card dropping in 151 that lets stage 1 mons take 30 less damage from attacks
Damn that's crazy, that revavroom ex will be tuff to take down with 4 rigid bands on it, 120 damage reduction...

Revavroom has considerably more HP and better typing, but you make good points.

Doubling up on Exp. Share can help you stream attackers better. Two Emergency Jelly can almost entirely heal you and it has enough HP to survive a hit into that range. I think it'll still just be a meme but I believe it already has more potential than Honchkrow V ever did.
Who runs 2 Jelly? That'd right, no one. Mostly run like 1. Also, Exp Share seems kinda iffy, the AC still bad tho, remember?

Sure you have Extra-Tight Bands, but you need to go onto the damage section because 170 is just bad tbh. Who cares on damage reduction anyway, when you have bad attack cost? Revavroom will fell onto Lost Box part after all, since the cost were MMC, C will be Psychic due to Sableye.

Who runs 2 Jelly? That'd right, no one. Mostly run like 1. Also, Exp Share seems kinda iffy, the AC still bad tho, remember?
You're right, it's impossible for this specific deck to do something different than anyone else, let's all netdeck and never adapt or try anything new. What an awful thing to say. Your post gets zero Geodudes.

Back