'Charisma of the Wrecked Sky,' Japan's SM7 Set Announced!

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Man, I hope that Metagross is good.

It's okay. I think its ability lets you use Steven without ending your turn if its active, and the attack is 60, then deals another 60 damage the next turn.

That new stadium, if I'm interpreting it right, is like Faded town but works against ALL EX/GX instead of just megas, but only places 1 damage counter. Seems like a pretty good card.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
So we're missing 79-88. Acro Bike is 80, so I'm willing to bet 79 is a Pokemon, judging by alphabetical Order(A-C are the first 3 letters)

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Huh, looks like @jessalakasam was right that there would be one more GX in SM7 than I figured. I guess that means we can all look forward to some kind of Mr. Mime promotional box! *cue nervous laughter*

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
It's okay. I think its ability lets you use Steven without ending your turn if its active, and the attack is 60, then deals another 60 damage the next turn.

That new stadium, if I'm interpreting it right, is like Faded town but works against ALL EX/GX instead of just megas, but only places 1 damage counter. Seems like a pretty good card.

Seconding this, I think the translation of the ability is "If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, if you play Steven's Decision, your turn doesn't end". Big if true

Srmb

Physics, that's what pokemon is all about!
Yes, another metagross! Hope it's usefull for metagross-gx

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
I see what you did with Illumise :)

"[G] Pheromone Sign: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused. So is Volbeat, as Pheromosa just ran off holding hands with Illumise."

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Also Groudon is:

Groudon – Fighting – HP130
Basic Pokemon
[F][C][C] Wreck: 50+ damage. If there is any Stadium card in play, this attack does 50 more damage. Discard that Stadium card.
[F][F][C][C] 130 damage. Ground Slash: If your opponent's Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, take 1 more Prize card.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
[G] Pheromone Sign: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Confused. So is Volbeat, as Pheromosa just ran off holding hands with Illumise.

Sigh... Illumise always gets forced into situations like this. -_-

Even this gimmick combo - Illumise feels like a starting sacrifice for Volbeat to deal 120 damage. That said, it does have some appeal - unlike other set-up moves like from the new clawitzer, the damage boost is purely guaranteed, as it is tied directly to attacks - not effects on Pokemon themselves. Too bad they gave the duo poor HP to actually sustain themselves.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Oh no! Celestial Storm gives us 11 GXs, but This set gives 5, so it'll make it 12. I assume that I'll delete Mr. Mime Evens GX to the roster.

EDIT: I messed up!
Champion Road: 6

1. Articuno
  2. Scizor
  3. Mr. Mime
  4. Electrode
  5. Banette
  6. Salamence
Charisma: 5
  1. Shiftry
  2. Rayquaza
  3. Stakataka