Ceruledge “Pokemon Day 2024” Promo Giveaway Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update: All Pokemon Day 2024 promotions are detailed in this news story.
Toys R Us stores in Canada will be handing out a stamped Ceruledge promo on Saturday, February 24th to pre-celebrate Pokemon Day. Customers who spend $15 or more will receive the promo.

Ceruledge-Pokemon-Day-2024-Promo-142x200.jpg

Pokemon-trade-play-event-Thumbnail_webp-134x200.jpg

The promotion will likely come to the United States and other countries as well, perhaps at different retailers. Stay tuned!
The giveaway will be part of a “Trade & Play” event, which have been held at many retailers in the past. These gatherings are where Pokemon fans can meet to learn the game, trade, and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Some Macy's have them in a corner. Just a small area but its still nostalgic.
(this was supposed to be a quote but idk what happened)

There's still Toy's R Us stores open??
Former Toys R Us employee here. When TRU went bankrupt, someone in Canada bought all the TRU stores so they didn't have to close down. In the US, all the stores closed. They tried some sort of stupid shopping experience thing where you had to PAY to get in so you can see displays of toys and buy toys. Now, Macy's stores have TRU space inside them so they can sell toys. Just irks me that they got to keep the Toys R Us and Babies R Us names, even after bankruptcy, while the employees had to fight to get any sort of severance.

Former Toys R Us employee here. When TRU went bankrupt, someone in Canada bought all the TRU stores so they didn't have to close down. In the US, all the stores closed. They tried some sort of stupid shopping experience thing where you had to PAY to get in so you can see displays of toys and buy toys. Now, Macy's stores have TRU space inside them so they can sell toys. Just irks me that they got to keep the Toys R Us and Babies R Us names, even after bankruptcy, while the employees had to fight to get any sort of severance.
Do you miss working for Toys R Us?

Back