CC's Faking Contest!

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Rules:
1. Automatic DQ if you copy another person's attack.
2. No joining after Round 1 is complete!
3. No D/P or fake Pokemon (Sorry)
4. Have fun!

Rubric here...
Attack: 25
HP: 15
Type: 15
Weakness/Resistance/RC: 15
Grammar: 10
Spelling: 10
Rating: 10
Total: 100

Round 1:
Anything goes!

Contestants!
1. abaxter94
2. RhydonKing
3. PMJ
4. Metagross88
5. Flygon
6. ShinyMarshtomp
7. Absol

Rank
1. PMJ
2. Absol
3. Flygon
4. ShinyMarshtomp
5. abaxter94
6. RhydonKing
7. Metagross88

yay, another contest. I'm in.

Starmie ex
HP:120
type: water

PokePower: Energy Light
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your discard pile for a baisic (w) energy or a baisic (p) energy and attach it to one of your pokemon. You can't use more than one Energy Light per turn.

(w)(c) Super Swift
Chose one of your opponents pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to that pokemon. If that pokemon has a pokepower, this attack does 20 more damage instead.

(c)(c)(c)(c) Rainbow Wave 20+
If Starmie ex has any baisic (p) energie and a baisic (w) energie attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage. If Starmie ex has any (f) energie and (r) energie attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage and the deffending pokemon is now confused. If Starmie ex has any (e) and (g) energies attached to it, the deffending pokemon is now poisoned and asleep.

Weakness: Electric, Psycic
Resitence:
Retreat: (c)(c)

Thats mine.

Rhydon( delta ) ex
HP:160
Type(s): (r) (d)

Poke-power: Dark Heart: For each dark energy card attached to Rhydon ex, Rhydon ex's Dark Horn attack dous 20 more damage(including the effects from the dark energy). This power stops working when Rhydon ex is affected by a special condition.

{R C} Stampede 20+: Dous 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Rhydon ex on your bench

{R R C C} Dark Horn 90: this attack is not affected by resistance

weakness (w)(g)
Resistance (l)
Retreat Cost : ***

I use (r) for Rock/ground/fighting... k

Oh snap, literacy. <3

Snow-cloud Castform ex - 90 HP - W

Poké-Power: Forecast
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a card with Castform ex in its name and switch it with Snow-cloud Castform ex. (Any cards attached to Snow-cloud Castform ex, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the new Pokémon.) Shuffle Snow-cloud Castform ex back into your deck. You can't use more than 1 Forecast Poké-Power each turn.

WC - Blizzard Draw - 20+
If any Stadium card is in play, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage and draw 3 cards.

WWCC - Hailstorm - 60
Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

WK: M / RS: None / RC: C

Metagross EX-120 HP- (M)

Poke-Body: Psychic Shield
Any attacks done to Metagross EX is reduced by 30.

MC- Metal Crush- 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Metal Energy attached to Metagross EX.

PPMC- Psychic Mash- 60
Does 20 damage to each of your oppenent's Psychic or Metal Type's Pokemons and 10 damage to each of his/her pokemon.

Weakness: (R)
Resistance: (G)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Lucario ex-100HP-{F}
Stage 1
Evolves from ???

{F}{C}Double Kick 20x
Flip two coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

{F}{F}{C}{C}Super Smash Kick 100
Discard 2 energy attached to Lucario ex or this attack does nothing.

Weakness Resistance Retreat Cost
{P} {C}{C}

Marowak ex 110HP {F}

Poké-Body: Lonely Soul
As long as Marowak ex is the only Pokémon you have in play, each of Marowak ex's attacks does 30 more damage to the Active Pokémon (before appying Weakness and Resistance).

{F}{C} Lonely Rage 20+
Count the number of Pokémon your opponent has in play and the number of Pokémon you have in play. This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Pokémon in play your opponent has more than you.

{F}{C}{C} Bonemerang 50+
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 50 damage plus 20 more damage times the number of heads.

Weakness Resistance -30 Retreat Cost
{G} {L} {C}

Kecleon* 70HP ©
You can't have more than 1 Pokémon* in your deck.
Poké-BODY Critical Colors
If your opponent has only 1 Prize card left, Kecleon is (G), ®, (W), (L), (P) and (F) type.
© Lick 30
If you have less Prize cards left than your opponent, this attack does 10 damage instead.
© © © Slash 50
You may choose to apply weakness for this attack. If you do, discard all Energy attached to Kecleon *.

(F) ©

abaxter94
Attack: 16/25 (A real pain. Attacks were ok, but the wording of the attacks were off.)
HP: 13/15 (Too much for Starmie. It should probably have 110 max.)
Type: 15/15 (Good!)
W/R/RC: 13/15 (I don't think it needs two weaknesses, correct me if I'm wrong.)
Grammar: 10/10 (Good!)
Spelling: 10/10
Rating: 8/10
Total: 85/100

RhydonKing
Attack: 18/25 (Dark Horn is....you know.)
HP: 13/15 (Too much.)
Type: 12/15 (If it's delta, it'd be a type other than it's supposed to be.)
W/R/RC: 15/15 (GJ, there)
Grammar: 10/10
Spelling: 8/10 (A few mistakes.)
Rating: 7/10 (A little broken)
Total: 83/100

PMJ
Attack: 23/25 (Hey, but no card has perfect attacks. I dont think.)
HP: 15/15 (GJ)
Type: 15/15 :)])
W/R/RS: 15/15
Rating: 9/10
Total: 97/100

Metagross88
Attack: 20/25
HP: 10/15 (Oh gee, way too low.)
Type: 15/15 :)])
W/R/RC: 6/15 (RC way too low. Weakness should be two types.)
Spelling: 9/10
Rating: 6/10
Total: 76/100

Flygon

This user cannot read, apparently, because I stated in Rule 3 that no D/P Pokémon shall be used in this contest. User has another chance to make a card in this contest, if not, she will be dropped.

ShinyMarshtomp
Attack: 20/25 (Bonemerang is just a little broken, otherwise, GJ.)
HP: 15/15
Type: 15/15
W/R/RC: 13/15 (RC should be two.)
Grammar: 10/10 (Excellent!)
Total: 91/100

Absol
Attack: 21/25
HP: 15/15 (Good)
W/R/RC: 14/15 (There might be something wrong...I just don't know yet.)
Total: 93/100

Alright, those are your scores. Flygon, if you'd still like to participate, look at the rules before making a card.

Oops, sorry, my bad... I was sleepy then...

Altaria ex-100HP-{C}
Stage 1
Evolves from Swablu

Poke-Body: Cloudy
When the Defendding Pokemon tries to attack Altaria ex, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack is divided by two. (Rounded to the nearest ten)

{C}Dragonbreath 20
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defendding Pokemon is paralyzed.

{L}{W}{C}{C}Super Mist Attack 60
Does ten damage to each of your opponents benched Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon)

{F} {C}

Flygon
Attack: 22/25
HP: 15/15 (Very good!)
W/R/RC: 14/15 (I don't know. I think there's something wrong here.)
Spelling: 8/10 (Defending, not Defendding.)
Rating: 9/10
Total: 93/100

Alright. Round 1 is over. ROUND TWO STARTS NOW! EVERYONE IS STILL IN. TAKE ROUND 1 AS A PRACTICE. THIS TIME, YOU DO POKEMON*

Swampert*-90 HP-(W)
You can't have more than 1 pokemon* in your deck.

Poke-Body: Muddy Body
If Swampert* has any (F) energys attached to it,Swampert*'s type is now (W) and (F).

Tsunami Quake-WWC-50
This attack does 10 damage to all your oppenent's Pokemons.

Hydro Screech -WWCC-60
On your oppenent's next turn,all attacks done to your oppenent's defending pokemon is increased by 20 damage.

Weakness: (G)
Resistance: (N/A)
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)(C)

Jumpluff* 70HP (g)

Healing Aid: When you play Jumpluff from your hand to your bench, you may remove 2 damage counter from each of your pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Healing Aid throughout the rest of the game.

(c) Sunny Day: If you use SolarBeam during your next three turns then the power is doubled.

(g) SolarBeam  30

(g)(g) Exsplosive Seed  50+: Dous 10 damage to each pokemon on each player's bench (don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon). Jumpluff* does 10 damage to itself. If your opponent only has 1 prize card left, this attack dous 30 more and Jumpluff* does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness      Resistance       Retreat Cost
     (f)                 (r)                  

Girafarig * - 70 HP - P

Poké-Body: Symmetry Guard
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Girafarig * by your opponent's Pokémon that has the same number of Energy attached to it as Girafarig *.

PPC - Hyper Stomp - 90
If your opponent has no Stage 2 Evolved Pokémon or Pokémon-ex in play, this attack's base damage is 50 instead, and the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

WK: D / RS: None / RC: CC

Shedinja * 50HP {P}

Poké-Body: Vengeful Guard
If you have more Prize cards left than your opponent, prevent all effects, including damage, done to Shedinja * from your opponent's attacks from his or her Basic Pokémon and Pokémon-ex.

{C} Curse
Put 1 damage counter on the Defending Pokémon. If the Defending Pokémon is an Evolved Pokémon, put 3 damage counters instead.

{P}{P}{C} Grudge 40
If Shedinja * is Knocked Out by damage during your opponent's next turn, discard all Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon.

note: f=fire, fi=fighting
Ho-oh*
HP:100
Type: (f)
you can't have more than one pokemon* in your deck

PokePower: Rainbow Wings
Once during your turn, if your opponent only has one prizecard left, you may choose an energy attached to Ho-oh*. The defending pokemon's type is now the energy you chose. This effect ends during your opponents next turn.

(c)Healing Wind
Remove two damage counters from one of your pokemon. Or take two energies out of your discard pile and put them into your hand.  

(c)(c)(c)(c)Super Rainbow Blast 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the amount of each different type of energy attached to Ho-oh* and the Defending pokemon. If you do more than 80 damage in this way, discard two energies attached to Ho-oh* and discard the top two cards of your opponents deck.

Weakness: (w)
Resitence: (fi)
Retreat: ---

There is Ho-oh* for you.

Absol* 100HP
Dark
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Power: Dark Ascent
Once during your turn, when you put Absol* from your hand onto your Bench, you may switch one of your Active Pokémon with Absol*. If you do, you may also move any number of (D) Energy cards attached to your Pokémon to Absol*.

(D) Unlucky Reaction
Put 3 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like. If you have less Prize cards left than your opponent, put 1 damage counter on one of your opponent's Pokémon instead.

(D) (D) © Dark Blade 50
Put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Bench Pokémon that has any damage counters on it. If you have less Prize cards left than your opponent, discard all (D) energy attached to Absol *

weakness resistance -30 retreat cost
(F) (P) ©

Oops, sorry. I thought I posted loong time ago... Sorry for the loong wait...

Ampharos*-90HP-{L}
Basic You can only have 1 pokemon * in your deck.

Poke-Power: Electric Shift
As many times as you like during your turn, if you have more prize cards than your opponent, you may move a {L} energy attached to one of your Pokemon to another of your Pokemon. This Power can't be used if Ampharos* is affected by a special condition.

{L}{L}{L}{L}Last Chance 150
Discard 3 {L} energy attached to Ampharos* or this attack does nothing. If your opponent has only one prize card left, the defending Pokemon is Paralyzed and Burned.

{F} {C}{C}

Back