• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**CATBUS** ****Gold Star Central**** Just in: Gyarados *, JPN/1st Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: CATBUS: [W] Weavile G [H]: JPN Merchandise, Dialga G X, Shaymin Land Lv X

My
Umbreon* Mint!!!
Regirock* Mint!!!

for

Your
Dialga G Lv. X
Shaymin Lv. X Land

Mudkip said:
Well could you do this?

My-
Mat
Something else you need

Your-
1 Charon's
1 Spin Rotom
1 Cut Rotom
2 or 3 coins

What can I add to your side of the deal that you need? LMK

LMK ^^

Catbus said:
Abomasnow-Man29 said:
Well then is there anything off my list I can add to get the Flygon?
Edit how about
1x Flygon Lv X BET
for
1x Frost Rotom x1 BET
1x Wash Rotom x1 BET
1x Dialga G GC
1x Reverese holo Rampardos Pt
1x Flygon BET line
1x Claydol GE
No thanks...likely gonna let the Flygon Lv X go only for something very desirable, like one of the new Pulse Lv X's. Don't really want to trade it for a group of rares, even secret rares, sorry.
Well how about this then?

How many Rayquazas do you have? IF you have more than 1 please tell me what set they are from and what language they are from. No matter what set/language they are from I want all of them. (will trade genorusly for all your rayquazas)

Your Shaymin Land Form Lvl X for my Rampardos pt x3 and Weavile G. or CML. LMK. thanks.

Muddy68 said:
Which Flygon do you want?

Well, not sure how many are out there. What I have (and therefore don't need) are the SW, BET and Flygon ex's. Do need the ex Dragon flygon's in holo or RH and I guess any other ones out there in holo or RH, if any. Does that help?

Juliefoojojo87 said:
Hey! Just curious.. you collect Flygon, Furret, and Yanma, items/cards, correct? Are they your favorite pokemon? :)
I have a few of your wants, including a Cresselia X, Weavile G, and a few others. CML if anything interests you, here's what I'm interested in:

Interested in your coins! I'd love : Glaceon, Froslass and Gliscor
Also possibly interested in Leafeon, and Uxie
I'm also interested in Palkia G X and Dialga G X
and Whatever Dialga G and Palkia Gs you may have. Dosn't matter what language, but english is preferred.

You always have such awesome stuff :D
If we end up trading, I'll send you a little something extra for being so awesome! <3

Yes, Flygon, Furret and Yanma are my favorites!

Lukewarm on the Cresselia Lv X, but definitely do want the Weavile G's you may have. I'll CYL. The coins are going fast! The coins with popular pokemon (shaymins, leafeon, giratina, etc) are generally trading at a x2-3 rares/holos rate or so, and I'm in no hurry to dump them, so may make you work for them.. :D I have a JPN Palkia G Lv X undecked ATM, so I'd let that go easier than the ENG versions. Same thing for the JPN Dialga G I have.

OK, I checked your list and besides the Weavile G(s), I like x1 Uxie X. So, I could do:

Your:
x1 Weavile G Pt
x1 Uxie Lv X LA

My:
x1 Glaceon coin
x1 Froslass coin
x1 Gliscor coin
x1 Leafeon coin
x1 Uxie coin

Or

Palkia G X GC/JPN
x1 coin (you pick)

I suppose there are other combinations, but that's a starting point.

jreeves said:
I need 3 Blastoise (PL), 2 Delcatty(PL), and any squirtle (PL) and Wartortle (PL) and Skitty (PL) you have. ^^

Here's my list:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49497

Didn't see anything after a quick look, but feel free to CML and make an offer!

geo15721 said:
My
Umbreon* Mint!!!
Regirock* Mint!!!

for

Your
Dialga G Lv. X
Shaymin Lv. X Land

You know, it's a fair offer...and I will pick up those cards sometime from you or someone, but not right now for those cards, sorry.

Mudkip said:
Mudkip said:
Well could you do this?

My-
Mat
Something else you need

Your-
1 Charon's
1 Spin Rotom
1 Cut Rotom
2 or 3 coins

What can I add to your side of the deal that you need? LMK

LMK ^^

Well, the Cut Rotom's gone, but could do the first two at least. Let me look this over and come back to you with a counter.

Abomasnow-Man29 said:
Catbus said:
Abomasnow-Man29 said:
Well then is there anything off my list I can add to get the Flygon?
Edit how about
1x Flygon Lv X BET
for
1x Frost Rotom x1 BET
1x Wash Rotom x1 BET
1x Dialga G GC
1x Reverese holo Rampardos Pt
1x Flygon BET line
1x Claydol GE
No thanks...likely gonna let the Flygon Lv X go only for something very desirable, like one of the new Pulse Lv X's. Don't really want to trade it for a group of rares, even secret rares, sorry.
Well how about this then?

No thanks. Now if you get a Rayquaza Lv X maybe....

Rayquaza95 said:
How many Rayquazas do you have? IF you have more than 1 please tell me what set they are from and what language they are from. No matter what set/language they are from I want all of them. (will trade genorusly for all your rayquazas)

Well, I have a holo and RH LA Rayquaza. I like 'em, but would trade I suppose.

Lyte said:
Your Shaymin Land Form Lvl X for my Rampardos pt x3 and Weavile G. or CML. LMK. thanks.

I'll CYL, but probably won't trade a Shaymin Land for a collection of rares, sorry.

Catbus said:
jreeves said:
I need 3 Blastoise (PL), 2 Delcatty(PL), and any squirtle (PL) and Wartortle (PL) and Skitty (PL) you have. ^^

I can't make an offer seeing as how you still didn't tell me if you had any of those cards...

jreeves said:
Catbus said:
jreeves said:

I can't make an offer seeing as how you still didn't tell me if you had any of those cards...

Well, the bulk of what you'll have to compensate for is for the Blastoises and Delcatties, and what I have is on my list. I'll do a quick count of squirtles, Wartortles and Skitties for you though I guess...:rolleyes:

Skitties: x9 Pt, x3 GC
Squirtles: x9 Pt, x5 GC
Wartortles: x8 Pt, x7 GC

Ok thats fine. When you make your descision, LMK. Thanks.

Mudkip said:
Ok thats fine. When you make your descision, LMK. Thanks.

Where's your trading thread?

Interested in Palkia G X, Dialga G X, and Flygon X. Please CML. I have a few toys also.

Tehhax said:
Interested in Palkia G X, Dialga G X, and Flygon X. Please CML. I have a few toys also.

Didn't see anything, but feel free to check my wants and make an offer.

Catbus said:
jreeves said:
Catbus said:
jreeves said:

Well, the bulk of what you'll have to compensate for is for the Blastoises and Delcatties, and what I have is on my list. I'll do a quick count of squirtles, Wartortles and Skitties for you though I guess...:rolleyes:

Skitties: x9 Pt, x3 GC
Squirtles: x9 Pt, x5 GC
Wartortles: x8 Pt, x7 GC

So I don't have anything you want for the Blastoise and Catties?

RE: CATBUS: G CITY: 11 'doom, 14 'crow, 12 'bat, 19 'tank, 7 'croak, 12 'zong, 13 G'dos

My
Flygon SW
for your
Sceptile GE if you have one for trade.

RE: CATBUS: G CITY: 11 'doom, 14 'crow, 12 'bat, 19 'tank, 7 'croak, 12 'zong, 13 G'dos

I don't have one. If you need any cards, just ask on here or Pm me. I really don't care which you choose. I might get around to making one but I might not then. LMK

jreeves said:
So I don't have anything you want for the Blastoise and Catties?
Sorry, didn't see anything.
Muddy68 said:
My
Flygon SW
for your
Sceptile GE if you have one for trade.

Well, as my want list and last post to you clearly stated...I don't need Flygon SW...so, I'll pass.

Mudkip said:
I don't have one. If you need any cards, just ask on here or Pm me. I really don't care which you choose. I might get around to making one but I might not then. LMK

Well, hard for me to suggest the "something else" on my side of the trade if I don't know what you have. Can you look at my wants maybe? How about:

Weavile G's
Dialga G's

So far we have:

My:
Charon's Choice ($24)
Spin Rotom ($13)
Total = $37

Your:
Pokeball Playmat ($40)
Shipping ($5)
Total = $45

I could add 1-2 coins, depending on the coins. Which coin(s) did you want?

Leafeon, Glaceon, and I also need your Dialga G Lv.X.

Doesn't matter what language. LMK

Mudkip said:
Leafeon, Glaceon, and I also need your Dialga G Lv.X.

Doesn't matter what language. LMK

My:
Charon's Choice ($24)
Spin Rotom ($13)
Glaceon or Leafeon Coin ($10)
Total = $47

Your:
Pokeball Playmat ($40)
Shipping ($5)
Total = $45

Do you see anything that you'd want for it?

Are the coins really $10? If they are, then I don't really need them. What is your value for the Dialga G Lv.X DPt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back