Cards you got in tins

DogMaster40

HEEREE'S JOHNNY!
I got an Empoleon Lv.X in a Torterra Lv.X tin a week ago. Today my little brother got three reverse holo rares (Dusknoir, Carnivine, and Aggron) in his Infernape Lv.X tin. What have you gotten so far?

I got the Empoleon tin, and got Toterra (ironically...), Reverse Noctowl and reverse Lucario. Lucario made me happy, seeing as how I want to build a deck on him :D

If only I got a Riolu though... -_-

I will. Lol. Nothing that special just
Empoleon: 4 Ranomly Random Kricketune Foils/Piplup Foils
Torterra: Foil Mesprit (Rare Mesprit in the same pack) same thing for Uxie. Vire Foil
Lucario: Next week we'll know

in my tins, empo, infer, and torterra, i got holo dusk, and 2 luca's. i got reverse holo azumarril, toxicroak, ninetails, wobufette, switch, pluspower, electrike, and who knows what else :p

Huh??Lucario tin already out n Malaysia?i don't see any at Comiccor.i onli got 2 wobbuffet in 1 pack in my infernape tin :(

out of a infernape tin i pulled a manaphy , luxray , and bronzong holo an two rare reverse holos for a total of 5 rare holos . you could almost say i pulled a holo out of every booster i opened . oh and did i forget to mention that my tin actually had 5 boosters instead of 4 !

furiouswildcat said:
out of a infernape tin i pulled a manaphy , luxray , and bronzong holo an two rare reverse holos for a total of 5 rare holos . you could almost say i pulled a holo out of every booster i opened . oh and did i forget to mention that my tin actually had 5 boosters instead of 4 !

Five boosters? You're really lucky.

furiouswildcat said:

Nice job!! So lucky...I got a Camerupt tin, and I think I got Altaria ex d, and Aggron PK or something. It's been a while since I got one.

In my Lucario tin the only holo rare I got was a Mew(SW).But I did get a Night Maintenance, Quick Ball, Furret(RH), Lake Boundary, and a Golem.:)

Dudeman1993 said:
furiouswildcat said:

Nice job!! So lucky...I got a Camerupt tin, and I think I got Altaria ex d, and Aggron PK or something. It's been a while since I got one.

thanks ! im still suprised about that . at first i didnt even notice i had gotten 5. at first when i opened my tin i handed two boosters over two my sister to help me with opening the boosters , i figured she could open two and i could open two. it wasn't till i pulled the remaing boosters out of the tray (three d&p) that i noticed something odd. to be 100% sure i then asked sister how many boosters i handed over and she said two, and emediatly noticed i had gooten a free extra booster . it was pertty cool but actually think its luckier two pull an lv.x or an ex out of a tin like you did.

Back