• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Can't find an old card? Want it? Click here. [Will trade Lv. X for ex! More cards!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Can't find an old card? Want it? Click here. [Ever changing list of ex/*/Lv. X too!]

festizzio said:
Well I can't buy them right now, so I would want to trade for them for sure, I have to save up for anime expo. :) I would trade a Rocket's Entei ex for the 7, shipped. I know with shipping the tears are a little more than that, but I was trying to make a compromise between my $1 and your $2. (I found them at gathering ground for 0.25 each :O)

LMK please :)

P.S. Who is this pokebeach trader?

Hmm, let me check and see if I have 7 to offer you. EDIT: I have 5 pack fresh ones and 3... not pack fresh ones, all for the Entei.

I'll leave it up to them to PM you, if not it'll be done through me (my Raichu to them for Tyranitar, and then to you for something else).

RE: Can't find an old card? Want it? Click here. [Ever changing list of ex/*/Lv. X too!]

I want your Mew Ex what do you want for it i have a lot.

calebjbauer said:
I want your Mew Ex what do you want for it I have a lot.

Hi there,

I prefer $, but I accept any Lv. X, ex, and *s cards whose total value is equal to mine.

Thanks!

Were you able to find 7 tears?

vilebaseball said:
festizzio said:
Well I can't buy them right now, so I would want to trade for them for sure, I have to save up for anime expo. :) I would trade a Rocket's Entei ex for the 7, shipped. I know with shipping the tears are a little more than that, but I was trying to make a compromise between my $1 and your $2. (I found them at gathering ground for 0.25 each :O)

LMK please :)

P.S. Who is this pokebeach trader?

Hmm, let me check and see if I have 7 to offer you. EDIT: I have 5 pack fresh ones and 3... not pack fresh ones, all for the Entei.

I'll leave it up to them to PM you, if not it'll be done through me (my Raichu to them for Tyranitar, and then to you for something else).

festizzio said:
Were you able to find 7 tears?

How messed up are the not-pack-fresh tears, like played or still near mint?

festizzio said:
How messed up are the not-pack-fresh tears, like played or still near mint?

Uhh, I would say played to be safe. One is pretty bad (not like, torn, but I guess played), one is marginal, and one is slightly less marginal with a teeny bend at the top.

EDIT: I am, because of the damages, offering 8 for the price of the 7.

My:

Rocket's Entei ex

Your:

8x Misty's Tears japanese (3 in non-mint condition)

I will send tomorrow, thanks! :)

festizzio said:
My:

Rocket's Entei ex

Your:

8x Misty's Tears japanese (3 in non-mint condition)

I will send tomorrow, thanks! :)

Just put it in my trade thread. Thanks again!

RE: Can't find an old card? Want it? Click here. [Even more ex/*/Lv. X added! X for ex!]

your
Palkia Lv. X - Great Encounters - Pack

my
Flareon ex - Mint
Metagross ex - Mint
Rayquaza ex Tin - Mint

RE: Can't find an old card? Want it? Click here. [Even more ex/*/Lv. X added! X for ex!]

Vile: I sent the cards/money yesterday. Hope you recieve soon!

Also, how much do you value Luxray GL X at? Looking for one...

Hi. what are all the mint or near mint charizard cards you have.

darksoulSP said:
Vile: I sent the cards/money yesterday. Hope you recieve soon!

Also, how much do you value Luxray GL X at? Looking for one...

Hi there,

Make me an offer please. :)

Thanks.

sceptileblade411 said:
your
Palkia Lv. X - Great Encounters - Pack

my
Flareon ex - Mint
Metagross ex - Mint
Rayquaza ex Tin - Mint

Great. Thanks!

PLATINUM226 said:
Hi. what are all the mint or near mint charizard cards you have.

Which ones are you looking for?

Hm... Shiftry EX, Lucario X (tin), and $5?

darksoulSP said:
Hm... Shiftry EX, Lucario X (tin), and $5?

I'd prefer to strait up sell it, given the incredible interest in the card. I meant to edit that in, I'll do so now.

Do you have Base First Edition packs? I didn't get what you mean by Base 1 so I'll just ask. Thanks! :]

Mudkip said:
Do you have Base First Edition packs? I didn't get what you mean by Base 1 so I'll just ask. Thanks! :]

Hi there,

Nope, Base 1 is the original Base set (as opposed to Base 2, the reprint. It has the 2s with a Pokeball in it).

I do not have any 1st Ed Base 1 packs available, but do have Shadowless.

That's fine with me. I only need one if thats ok with you. Are there any specific Lv.X or things you need?

Mudkip said:
That's fine with me. I only need one if thats ok with you. Are there any specific Lv.X or things you need?

Hi there,

I'll happily trade however many your heart desires. I will say that one will run you $13, and each additional is only $10 more, so if you plan on more than one (say, one of each cover), now's your chance.

Nope, nothing in specific. Just any Lv. X/ex/* cards whose value total $13 (price plus shipping) will do just fine.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back