Writing Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 7/16/2008 @ 9:30 a.m. ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Canalave Library: ALL AUTHORS PLEASE TAKE PART! MAJOR UPDATES ON NEW YEAR'S DAY

Woo, you put mine in and I didn't even notice! I guess I have to keep at it now, huh? ;)

A table of contents was mandatory for mine... if you look at the length of it, and what I'll be trying to achieve, there's no way I could avoid that task. But, as you said in your suggestion thread it's VERY easy to do.

Well... all this post was saying was thanks for putting my fic up, and hope you like it if you've read it :p

RE: Canalave Library: ALL AUTHORS PLEASE TAKE PART! MAJOR UPDATES ON NEW YEAR'S DAY

COOL! I just hear of it and I find that you already put in my fics. Good work, this was a great idea.

Thanks. You can expect more updates this weekend. We've just started our school musical, so I'm very busy after school.

But I appreciate the...appreciation!:D Thanks!:D

-Max Shade IV

I have 2:
Darkness (not pokemon): http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29785
And The warriors Of Pokebeach: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29973&pid=502335#pid502335

I don't know if you nocticed, but I finished my sotry, and the title is changed to Darkrai's Ultimate Assualt.

I have an old fan-fic reborn. Ice Folly. The link is in my sig.

this place really needs to get updated.

I'm writing something, its a book though, not fanfic, will it still be able to go here?

put me up! i have 7 chapters and almost 300 views!

If it will be possible, could you erase all those fanfics of mine on the list because I have stopped writing them. Could you just enter my Pokemon Lunar Legends.

RE: Canalave Library: Currently Undergoing A Big Renovation!

massively updating the main page. Sorry, but if the story is in the Writing Corner I'm putting it up. THis is a library, and I want to display everything, no matter the current status of the story...kinda like how i posted DFB's 10000000000000000000000000000 Fics about Ash and Dawn! *BARFS*

EDIT: I've added the first two pages of Fics in alphabetical order BY AUTHOR. I've got two more pages to go through, and we'll have a complete library.

omg! I'm still not up there :(

I just saw how many things DFB has and the and gets bigger and bigger. Then you're like, thank Arceus! I cracked up...really, I did.

And Oliv17, you just have to wait like everyone else. Mine isn't up there yet. I am not complaining. He has a lot of things to update, just be patient.

You don't want to get on Max's bad side...0_0

Um I just changed the name because the island was too plan... the Title is now Everything Changes

SOrry about the confusion

PokeLen said:
I just saw how many things DFB has and the and gets bigger and bigger. Then you're like, thank Arceus! I cracked up...really, I did.

And Oliv17, you just have to wait like everyone else. Mine isn't up there yet. I am not complaining. He has a lot of things to update, just be patient.

You don't want to get on Max's bad side...0_0

Yours is up now with progressivly bigger "Ands" but i'm not as upset with yours as DFB....MUCKSTER, there is no problem with changing the name, i just wasn't sure which one to put up :p The Library is now complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back