Writing Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 7/16/2008 @ 9:30 a.m. ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Canalave Library: Last Updated: 4/10/2008 @ 4:03 p.m. EST. WE HAVE RETURNED!

4/13/2008 @10:54 a.m. EST: Added new Chapter to PokeLen's Lunar Legends and new fic by Chatot Brains

RE: Canalave Library: Last Updated: 4/13/2008 @ 10:54 a.m. EST. WE HAVE RETURNED!

4/15/2008 @ 4:11 p.m. EST: Added Pokemon - Steel Dinosaur & Golden Ape by SpaceMan and Pokémon Future by Chatot Brains

RE: Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 4/15/

Ch. 1 (S2)

Please make a space between this and the last chapter that there is. Thanks!

RE: Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 4/15/2008 @ 4:11 p.m. EST.

4/27/2008 @ 8:37 a.m. EST: Added Chapter One to Season Two of Lunar Legends by PokeLen

Alright, so I was gone for quite some time, and expecting to come back to a nice big update....slackers....
4/27/2008 @ 8:42 a.m. EST: Changed link of Ash x Misty by pokemon-dragonfly.piczo.com to his new thread for the story.

RE: Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 4/27/2008 @ 8:42 a.m. EST.

What's up with Ch. 1, season 2? It is before Preview for season 2, and the url is all weird...?

RE: Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Last Updated: 4/27/2008 @ 8:42 a.m. EST.

>_> Could I get you to post up my story link? I need one post before I can add the prologue to it.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35097 Enigmatic Star it is.

Fixing it and will get to it.

ANYWAYS

It is true that I will be taking a break from PokéBeach Forums...that is, except for the library. I was the one who wanted the Writing Corner, I was the one who made the Library, so I will be the one to keep it running. I will try to make a massive update today.

No rush...take your time. You've been away for a while, so don't rush at it.

you need to add my new fic "the end of time"

Umm....excuse me, but you've placed one of my fics as being written by somebody else.

You put my digimon fic in the list of fics that piplupx33 has written. Could that be fixed please?

Piplup 321 said:
Umm....excuse me, but you've placed one of my fics as being written by somebody else.

You put my digimon fic in the list of fics that piplupx33 has written. Could that be fixed please?

Yes, I can fix that. However, I will do that when I massivley update the Library, as I've kind of taken a hiatus. Expect it to be done within a day or two. If it is not, contact me on MSN or AIM, both of which you can obtain through my profile. Sorry for the mix up.

UPDATE: 7/14/2008 @ 9:57 p.m. EST: Removed bookkeepers, as they have done nothing.
7/14/2008 @ 10:27 p.m. EST: Added new fics by: abaxter94
Achmetha, bonsly1994, Chatot Brains, Crystal Hikara, Fridge, Ho-oh_Master, hunter994x, INFERNAPE, kam92193, King Deoxazard, LordDarkrai, M*A*S*H4077, Max Shade IV, mickmon95, Moneyking63, Palmer, Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson, PokeLen, Prince of the Sea, shard79, Sylar, Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot, Yakkov, Yangoregon, AND z-man AND made a correction to a fic I posted in the wrong Piplup

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

RE: Canalave Library: Your source for the best fics on the Beach! Massively Updated: 7/14/2008 @ 9:57 p.m. EST.

7/16/2008 @ 9:30 a.m. EST: Added new fic by PikaFlash​

PikaFlash said:
Pikachu: Ace Attorney (Crossover/AU/Humor/ Rated: PG)

While I appreciate the title complete with URL, the bolded part is not needed.

A Story About Nine Eevees And A Trainer Called Eevee! My FanFic... http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38211

if you can can you erase the mario wars and the end of time I abandoned those and can you add my new fanfic The Time Trilogy: Part One - Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back