• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [CANADA-WW] Mivin's Sweet Spot ~ H: Evolutions/Fates Collide URs

I would like your :

Korrina FA

M Gallade EX

Ampharos EX

I do not need photos, as long as you can assure that the cards are in mint/near mint condition, photos are unnecessary.

Hey there, asking about your bulk policy. Do you have any limits on what you do and won't accept? How pristine do you need them to be? A lot of the older cards were just tossed into a giant storage bin. What are your rates per card and what part of Canada are you in?

Thanks!

Hey there, asking about your bulk policy. Do you have any limits on what you do and won't accept? How pristine do you need them to be? A lot of the older cards were just tossed into a giant storage bin. What are your rates per card and what part of Canada are you in?

Thanks!
I only take commons, uncommons, and regular rares.

I live on the south-eastern part of Canada.

Whats your rate per card? Will you be going to nationals?
Normally every common and uncommon is around 25 cents. Every regular rare is around 75 cents. The condition doesn't really matter to me as long as it's at least good. So no badly creased, ripped, or bad smelling cards.

Yes I have a Terrakion FA 99/101 (Noble Victories). Would you take it for the FA Archie's Ace in the Hole?

would you do:
Blastoise SECRET RARE $35
pikachu SECRET RARE$15
DARK Arbok WIZARDS HOT STAMP PROMO$5
DARK dragonair$2
Scizor Prime$3
Magnezone Prime$3
Ursurang Prime$3
Mewtwo EX legendary treasures$2
Dusknoir lv.x$6
Garchomp C lv.x$3
Holos
Aromatisse XY$4
Lapras XY$1
Haxorous Plasma B$last$1
Archeops plasma Blast$1
Mesprit Plasma Blast$1
Garchomp legendary treasures$.50
Anorith EX POWER KEEPERS WITH LOGO ON ARTWORK$3
pupitar EX DRAGON FRONTIERS WITH LOGO ON ARTWORK$1
KROOKODILE emerging destinies$1
Genesect plasma Blast$.50
Emboar BW$1
ZEKROM BW promo 5$1
Team plasma Magnezone$.85
Lucario pop pack 8$2.30
Xerneas XY promo(geomancy) $8
Yveltal XY promo 6(oblivion Wing) $7
BULK
150 commons/uncommons $37.50
10 rares $7.50
TOTAL:$153
for Your
Mew gold star
$130-$150

My brother is not interested in any of the cards you have for trade. I will take 200 commons/uncommons for the error Pikachu.

My:
Espeon EX #52/122 (BreakPoint) 4.00
M Houndoom EX #22/162 (BreakThrough) 8.00

Your:
Latias EX FA #112/116 (Plasma Freeze) $12.00

Hi, i have all the eeveelution from AOR set, and Jolteon, Espeon, Vapereon from the plasma freeze set. You can CML too if you are interested. I am interest in both of your Mewtwo EX and pokemon fan club FA. Do you think we can work something out?

Back