• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Camerupt/Volcarona

Emopanda133

Aspiring Trainer
I've loved the BC Camerupt ever since the scans came out.

4-4 Camerupt
3-3 Volcarona (Ability Volcarona and DE 20/108 Larvesta)
Pokemon: 14

4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Cheren
Supporters: 11

4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Heavy Ball
4 Giant Cape
3 Switch
2 Random Reciever
2 Tool Scrapper
2 Level Ball
Trainers: 21

10 Fire Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
Energy: 14

Strategy: Use Fire Shard to burn Active Pokemon, hopefully get the Burn for 4 Damage Counters. I don't want to use Flamethrower unless I have to.I don't expect this deck to be good, but I like the idea.:p

This deck DOES seems that it could win many situations depending if your set up or not. Try this:

-1 Numel
-1 Camerupt
-2 Giant Cape
-1 Fire Energy
-1 Pokemon Catcher (If you are going to be burning the active, you don't want to be switching it out that much)
-1 Random Receiver

+2 Entei EX (Gives you the option of using flamethrower while getting your energy back)
+1 Cheren
+1 Bouffalant (DrE)
+2 Eviolite
+1 Enhanced Hammer (why not. :D there is at least one of copy of a special energy in everyone's deck now.)

Victini (fliptini) would be nice to stall, giving you a double chance to paralize with Fire Shard

@Jetninja I kinda like the Entei idea, if I start, I can charge a Camerupt pretty quick. But not so much the other ideas.

@Slowbrother I thought about Fliptini, but I need room for him.

Question for the changes thoughg:

-1 Numel
-1 Camerupt
-1 Fire Energy

+2 Entei EX or Fliptini
+1 Computer Search or Super Rod

Back