Call Of Legends Card List (Updated Once more)

RE: Call Of Legends Card List (Updated Again!!!)

I want help add onto your list if possible, just came back from a PR so.

RH Energy are confirmed, 92/95 is Psychic
35/95 is Typhlosion HGSS (Reprint)
45/95 is Jolteon UD (Reprint)
77/95 is Copycat
16/95 is Magmortar UL (Reprint)
44/95 is Flareon UD (Reprint)
79/95 Interviewers Questions
17/95 Ninetales HGSS (Reprint)
32/95 Slowking HGSS (Reprint)
52/95 Vaporeon UD (Reprint)
12/95 is Kyogre CoL
5/95 Foretress UD (No Reprint, Same Art)

Hey thefleeee what's the Pre-Release card? also do you have any information what's in the Theme Decks? and the deck box what is it made of Cardboard or Plastic?

Here's what little stuff I can fill in from cards I got at a PR today...
8. Hitmontop (reprint)
11. Jirachi (reprint)
16. Magmortar (reprint)
27. Meganium (reprint)
30. Pidgeot (reprint)
44. Flareon (reprint)
45. Jolteon (reprint)
49. Quilava (reprint) -- NOT Riolu
50. Riolu (LL)
53. Chikorita (reprint)
79. Interviewer's Questions

I read on Facebook that Smeargle UD is in the set.

@TwilightErik the PR card is the snorlax the clomp clomp clobber one. Theme decks are a Lucario build with Typhlosion, and a Tangrowth build with Meganium. Neither have lost world in them. The deck boxes are plastic and are actually quite nice, I traded for a deck box afterward :)

Thanks scizorliscious and theflee, those will be great in helping me put together the list. I just have a couple of questions.
1. Is the magmortar a reprint of the UL one or TR one?
2. If the energy in alphabetical order or the order from HGSS

Magmortar is the UL reprint, the one with Mantle Bazooka. I don't know about the energy, but they seem rare. Only like 5 people got an energy from the packs

ok, thanks TheFleeee. I have updated the main list on the first post. There are a couple of gaps left in the uncommons and still lots of rares left

Yes, Smeargle is in the set. Not sure what number, but it is. As soon as the rest of our box gets opened, I'll let you know what number it is. The Smeargle has pretty neat art, too. :)

I read that the energy are only like 4-5 in a box, which is about the same as the EM, HP, and PK ones, most everyone should get one at a prerelease.

thanks jairbreaux, I will add him to the list. Please anybody that has any of the cards that are not on the list please post them so I can finish it.

5/95 Foretress UD (No Reprint, Same Art)
5/95 is the CoL set number? In that case, I must point out there are 2 Forretress from UD. One has Gyro Ball, and one has Everybody Explode Now. Can you confirm which (I'm assuming the latter, but can we have a bit more confirmation)?

...And why do I now want that Deoxys even more? Cell Storm looks like the greatest single attack since Fetch :eek:

Thanks izual. full set is up on pokegym here: http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=259

I'm use it will be up here soon. But this lets me finish the list. =D

That's not the full set quite yet. They've only got about half the set up in scans. That's where they will all be, yes, but it's not done yet.

Back