• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

CaKE and Desert

DarkraiInc

Being a Professor is great!
Pokemon (19)

4 Cobalion NV
3-3 Electrode Prime
3 Kyurem NV
2 Cleffa HS/CoL
2-2 Dodrio

Trainers/Supporters (25)

3 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Catcher
3 Pokemon Communication
4 Twins
3 Eviolite
3 Super Rod
2 Research Record
3 Pont

Energies (16)

4 Water
4 Metal
4 Special Metal
4 Rainbow

Deck Total: 60

Basically its a normal CaKE deck but i have free retreat with dodrio which is nice. main attacker is cobalion with special metal its hard to deal ,uch damage and if a fire pokemon comes out bring out kyurem to deal damage :D

PLEASE HELP

I would run at least 1 or 2 Shaymin UL for Celebration Wind. You need at least 3 Cheren, 2-3 Switch, and Pichu to help you get your Basics out faster without relying so much on Collector. Run at least 3-4 Research Record, you don't need Super Rod. I'd rather run PONT over Super Rod just so that you have a chance of preventing yourself from decking out against Durant. I would find room for SSU/Seeker's though.

This deck does lose easily to Durant but only If you pop Electrode more than once per game, against The Truth they will run either Cobalion or Steelix Prime to counter your Kyurem so you will need to have Cobalion Active on your 1st turn If possible. Against ChandyPlume you better pray they don't get Vileplume on Turn 3 or you're dead meat cause Status lock with Chandelure is annoying. I see why you're running Dodrio to get around Chandelure's Eerie Glow. Then again Dodrio is Catcher bait and a prize for Zekrom and Magnezone.

Are you able to pop Electrode off early to mid game consistently every game? Cause If you're not able to by the time you need energies with a board full of Basics your Opponent is probably going to be 1 or 2 prizes away from winning the game and giving them a prize just to Energymite your Cobalion's and Kyurem's might be a vain effort If it's late game. This deck isn't easy to pilot and it requires more skill to run correctly than any deck I've played in the game thus far.

Back