CA States

To all that went: did anybody see a Lugia deck box with a Darkrai EX/Sableye/Laser deck there after swiss? I can't find my deck anywhere and I need it back for future events. It would be nice if somebody could return it or something. :)

Nothing here, sorry. I ended up in 26th after going 6-1 and then losing an extremely close 8th round. Turns out I had about 3 oppinents drop, and I had 1 3-5 in my record, so my resistance was awful. The vendor sold out of Shiny Collection before the tournament even started, which was funny.

Diet said:
To all that went: did anybody see a Lugia deck box with a Darkrai EX/Sableye/Laser deck there after swiss? I can't find my deck anywhere and I need it back for future events. It would be nice if somebody could return it or something. :)

That's funny, after the event, I found that deck box. Same deck inside too. You were in Seniors, right? I turned it in to the head judge.

Yeah, I'm in Seniors.
How can I get it from the head judge?
Thanks for not running off with it :)

Puff-Sun said:
The vendor sold out of Shiny Collection before the tournament even started, which was funny.
I heard he sold all 8 boxes in 5 minutes.

For any of you guys in Seniors, you probably didn't see me as I was up floating in Masters all day. For those guys in Masters, I was the judge with all the badge pins in his shirt. ...But of course you already knew that.

@Diet: ...go talk to him and ask for it, confirming the contents of the deckbox?

Who is the person?

And I noticed that the vendor sold out of Jap packs when I went to buy them after R1, but I didn't know that he sold out before R1 xD

DNA said:
For any of you guys in Seniors, you probably didn't see me as I was up floating in Masters all day.

Yet you still had time to go downstairs and make fun of my Klinklang deck.
I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

@Diet: I think Ivan was the HJ for Seniors? I don't know; I wasn't downstairs.

@KoN: I love you too.

DNA said:
Puff-Sun said:
The vendor sold out of Shiny Collection before the tournament even started, which was funny.
I heard he sold all 8 boxes in 5 minutes.

For any of you guys in Seniors, you probably didn't see me as I was up floating in Masters all day. For those guys in Masters, I was the judge with all the badge pins in his shirt. ...But of course you already knew that.

@Diet: ...go talk to him and ask for it, confirming the contents of the deckbox?

Did you Judge at the Dragons Exalted Pre Release at Majestix?

Who, me? Most likely. Probably still had all the pins in my shirt too.

I went 5-1 in swiss ... whiffed top cut. The first round of top cut.... I get my Klink donked by a T1 Night spear.... game 2, HTL Vs PlasmaKlang, HTL won ... Sad isn't it. but that was my best record ever for swiss! Check out my deck i used http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-modified-klinklang-spazz

Back