Bye Bye, shuffle and done!

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
well when i read all the cards for the coldflare and freezebolt scans, and all the dragons exalted cards and come apon this fun little quark.

the new new Combee
Combee – Grass – HP30
Basic Pokemon

[C] Bee Missile: 30 damage. Return this card, and all cards attached to it, to your deck. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

the new shedinja

Shedinja - Psychic - HP60
Stage 1 - Evolves from Nincada

Ability: Empty Shell
When this Pokemon is Knocked Out, your opponent doesn't take any Prize cards.

[P] Cursed Drops: Put 3 damage counters on your opponent's Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: none (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

so what you do is make a deck with 4 combee, 4-4 accelgor for DEX, and 4-4 shedinja. 4 DCE, 4 Lv ball, a bunch of other required cards:p, 4 recycles, 4 revive and another card that can get me back shedinja. what you do is keep shuffling away your good friends accelagor and combee away and then bring up shedinja, which that will take no prize on :p
hit me up!

Added bonus!
Virbank City Gym – Trainer
Stadium

If a Pokemon is Poisoned, place two more damage counters on it between turns.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

this card will help my friend accelgor become beast as shit!

Doesn't catcher just beat you? The reason the new Mew/Accelgor deck works is because it has Gothitelle to lock trainers, and you can still play Max Potion to basically just sit there the whole game while coming back on prizes. This deck would just get catchered until it loses. This would be a bit more viable if something similar to Vileplume was released, where it locks trainers from the bench, but otherwise I don't see this deck going anywhere.

It also needs a new Shedinja every turn, which won't happen, and also when you run out of them you basically just lose.

Back