• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzzwole/Lucario GX

If we were talking about 2-3 or even four of them I'd agree with you, but the same can be said for a one of Super Rod or something like that. You take that risk because it could give you some strategic options.
The same can be said for Super Rod, but the diversity of Super Rod makes it a much more valuable asset for what it does compared to Special Charge. Getting late game Elixirs with little to no Energy in deck is something Super Rod fixes, as well as fetching any tech Pokemon the deck may be playing. With Super Rod, you have many more options that will have a much larger impact on the game than Special Charge.

You draw super aggressively, so 1 Beast Ring might be worth testing out.

I tried swapping a Max Elixir with a Beast Ring and it didn't work for me when I tested it. Back to 4 Max Elixirs

revelation dance oricorio is a great answer to a lot of psychic threats. 1 fighting+choice band hits for 120, which OHKOs mew and puts a dent in naganadel.
and you almost always have a stadium in play so the drawback is worth it. it also gets bonus points for being resistant to fighting which helps in the mirror.
mew FCO can also get the job done, but requires you to have a buzz on the bench, gets countered by ability lock, and has less hp/no fighting resistance.
it gets bonus points for free retreat which can be nice tho.

naganadel will not be too easy to counter, which is specifically the reason why people will be pairing it with buzzwole.

TLDR; use revelation dance oricorio.

I dropped the Zygarde EX for Oricorio and it seems to be working so far.

**UPDATED DECKLIST** as of 5-3-18

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Buzzwole-GX CIN 57
* 2 Buzzwole-GX PR-SM SM69
* 1 Diancie {*} FLI 74
* 3 Riolu BUS 70
* 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
* 2 Lucario-GX PR-SM SM100
* 1 Oricorio GRI 56
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 2 Remoraid BKT 31
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 3 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Sophocles SLG 65
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 1 Lillie UPR 151
* 2 Judge BKT 143
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 13

* 4 Strong Energy FFI 104
* 9 Fighting Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I'm trying out Judge and Sophocles (prepping for rotation) and it's not bad! And a way to make it my own ;)

I know it hasn't been released yet, but I think Copycat is going to be the next Draw Supporter staple after rotation so you might want to proxy test it. 1 or 2 Judge isn't a bad call, but I don't think Sophocles is the best choice in terms of draw support.

Back