Bubba235's 1ST Spriting Contest!

Well, I was going to give you your score early, but I decided not to. And everyone can start/post their sprites now. Sorry! You could have done it a long time ago, but that is alright.:rolleyes:

Yep! Sure thing! And do your best this time! I only want the best beginners to stay in!...LOL!:)

Haha! Very funny! NOT! LOL! And for you, can you put your sprite as a png? I want to look at it more closely and not have it all messed up. Thanks!

The fusion lessons made it even harder for me, so I'm dropping out of the competitoon. One other reasons is beacuse I'm still ticked at my recolor score >:[

~Dawn and Pachirisu

OOooHHhh! Well soorry, Blade Rush! LOL! And the next round ends when everyone shows their sprites. I don't like deadlines, especially in school, so I am not putting one on you guys.

Okay. And I have an annoucement.

~***!ANNOUNCEMENT!***~

I will be gone all this weekend. So. Please get your sprites on and I want to see a lot when I get back. PLEASE! Don't forget about this just because I am gone. Thanks!

Hi! I am using the hotel's computer so that I can talk to you. But I will have to get off soon to go and sleep! :(

Okay. Well I am on the hotel's computer yet again...and I am going back home in about 6 hours. I hope to see at least three entries. Please! Try to put them on! And if there is none on, I will just put a deadline...and I don't like deadlines because someone will most likely get out for not showing their sprite...

kranpharosiy7.png

My entry. Kingler arms (the small arm) and crown type thing on Ampharos body.
Hope you like it!

Back