BRING BACK POKEMON TRADING!!!

Do you like the Pokemon Trading Threads?

• Yes

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, that can't be true, safariblade. Unfortunately, I believe dmaster. I don't think WPM would to do it to us. I actually am now believing that somebody HACKED into the system and changed it.
That is just my belief. It could be anything.

I sense early April Fools' prank. Maybe I'm right. ;)

Um no dmater is being sarcastic.
WPM chose for this to happen. If it were hackers, they would just tell us.

Hey, that could be right. I'll take anything right now.
@dmaster: If somebody hid it, would you be able to find it?

My BrOkenICE's RandOm Trades thread was deleted.
I signed petition.
I wonder why the Trade Forum was deleted.

I wonder if it could be because...Nah.
-Chill

I can't see the threads in it right now because it's not visible. Just wait for WPM, guys.

dmaster out.

safariblade said:
Haha if it's April fools, that's a freaking good one. But I doubt they would start early.

Suspense is the worst part of everything. Starting early is a good idea.

You guys sound so serious. I think, if this actually is a prank, that WPM got you guys good.

Heh heh, oops. When I was organizing some backend stuff last night, I must have accidentally grabbed it when I was moving things around. I'll restore it in a sec.

Thank you for telling us! You are the best WPM! (no sarcasm)

WE ARE BACK!!!!!!! Thank, thank thank you sooooooo much WPM!

Lol smooth WPM, I really like this whole thread of complains for a simple misclick, I still hope there is an April Fool's joke this year. A lot.

Oh I see what happened now. On the backend of the site, we can see all the inactive forums, and because there are so many, they get in the way when you're in the Admin CP. Last night, I moved all of them into one section. I think I was trying to move the old and deactivated "My Player Reputation" subforum and ended up grabbing the entire forum instead. My bad! Thanks for reporting this. Pretty bad that a whole forum went missing, but it's back now! :p

Wow. A petition? Seriously?

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back