BRING BACK POKEMON TRADING!!!

Do you like the Pokemon Trading Threads?

• Yes

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!
Hey, if you haven't noticed, the Pokemon Trading Section has just left, now it is gone. I will start this, and a lot of people will be agreeing with me here, that this should be fixed! It should be brought back! Please bring the trading back!

PLEASE post to bring it back. Alot of people worked hard on their threads, including:
OshawottFan and my thread
Gleafeon
GREENMONKEYDUMP
Pokemon99
PokexLuv
and ALOT more that I didn't mention, and now, they are worthless. Please post.

Yeah, I would like to see it come back. I noticed it missing very early this morning.

EPM is upset as well.

Also, is there anyway to get our current trades / Master posts back? I spent a lot of time, and I don't have everything recorded.

Why exactly was it removed??

I was planning on bringing back my own trade thread.

What gives?

So where would people actually go to trade their Pokemon exactly?! You should bring back the forum man.

I just noticed it was gone....and I wanted to see if the one user replied to my trade offer on his/her trade thread :( I understand we could always PM for trades, but really....i liked having the pokemon they have displayed. Besides, I've only been on this site for a month, and I do know some people on here as I've seen their comments often, but no one I'm like friends with and could randomly ask "do you have a zorua?" or anything like that :(

Im guessing something happened with the site coding or something like that =S Im sure WPM is either working on this or has a good reason why he would do this, but I doubt he would do that. =/

The coding of the site is fine. It wasn't an accident. However, there are many people who object to it, including some of the staff.

So this was done on prupose, without ANY advance notice for us traders to save our threads data?

I'm mad.

I would like it back so it becomes easier to fill the Pokedex. I also find it helpful for getting competitive Pokemon.

yeah, i'll have to find a new site.
can we just make a thread, like official trading thread, official shiny trading thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back