Wi-Fi Trades Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

Brave Vesperia said:
Milk said:
4468-1557-7451. Ill be on in an hour or so.

Do I need to catch anything else so it can get its egg moves? I assume it gets aqua jet from floatzle but i have no idea how to get belly drum on it, my breeding skills are sub par to say the least.

I figured out where to get Marill. Also a Pokémon can only have 1 egg move, which in this case will be Aqua Jet; is that okay? I can do all the breeding and Pokémon catching.

That works. As long as its got aqua jet and huge power Ill be more than happy :) Is there anything specific you want in return? I can farm heartscales, Ive got almost enough bp for scope lens or muscle band or I can lend you my modest goodra so you can breed a modest goomy

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

Milk said:
Brave Vesperia said:
I figured out where to get Marill. Also a Pokémon can only have 1 egg move, which in this case will be Aqua Jet; is that okay? I can do all the breeding and Pokémon catching.

That works. As long as its got aqua jet and huge power Ill be more than happy :) Is there anything specific you want in return? I can farm heartscales, Ive got almost enough bp for scope lens or muscle band or I can lend you my modest goodra so you can breed a modest goomy

Yes, please! Could you lend me the Modest Goodra holding a Scope Lens in exchange? Sorry I wasn't on earlier, I just hatched 34 Inkay! 0_0 (with 2 more on the way!)

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Milk said:

Yes, please! Could you lend me the Modest Goodra holding a Scope Lens in exchange? Sorry I wasn't on earlier, I just hatched 34 Inkay! 0_0 (with 2 more on the way!)

Alright, I need 14 BP for a scope lens so it shouldnt take me more than like 30 minutes if I do super singles :p

Dusknoir123

Aspiring Trainer

Hi there! i have a bunch of dittos. Name the nature u want, i have it but most of them dont have the perfect ivs sife i caught them at pokemon village. Some do since i finally got a safari ditto. I would like menactric mega item (the electric dog looking pokemon) and i can offer other pokemons like dratini, bagon etc.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Dusknoir123 said:
Hi there! i have a bunch of dittos. Name the nature u want, i have it but most of them dont have the perfect ivs sife i caught them at pokemon village. Some do since i finally got a safari ditto. I would like menactric mega item (the electric dog looking pokemon) and i can offer other pokemons like dratini, bagon etc.

I'm sorry, I don't have a Manectricite. Is there anything else you're looking for?

Dusknoir123

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Dusknoir123 said:

I'm sorry, I don't have a Manectricite. Is there anything else you're looking for?

Umm dragon scale, venipede with speed boost, electrike, and i thinks that it... Idk atm lol. I do need help with trade evolutions but when i get my pokemon ev train and get the right item.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

I have a Modest Goomy, and can breed you an Adamant Tyrunt. I'm interested in a Protean Froakie.

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

gots dat scope lens!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

@ Sir Taco, I'd rather have the Adamant Tyrunt right now, please let me know when you have it and I'll definitely do the trade!

@ Milk, when do you want to trade? Also, can we exchange FCs?

EDIT: Just registered you, Milk!

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

Im on right now

edit: u no accept my trade requests :[
gotta get off for now

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Bad news about the Marill... I've been trying for over 40 minutes to catch one that will breed with my Floatzel, but to no avail. I'm sorry this couldn't work. =(

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

Turns out breeding egg moves isnt that hard. Ive got half a box of adamant huge power marills with both aqua jet and belly drum now :p

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

If you have one, could we do a Ditto Swap?

I'm looking for an Impish Ditto, and I have several Stat Changing ones. I'm trying to get my Sturdy Avalugg, and I'm trying to breed for IV's. If you have an Impish one, what are it's IV's? I'm sure we can work something out. I just want to know if your interested. I can also breed you a Modest Goomy if you'd like.

LMK

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Super__Sonic said:
If you have one, could we do a Ditto Swap?

I'm looking for an Impish Ditto, and I have several Stat Changing ones. I'm trying to get my Sturdy Avalugg, and I'm trying to breed for IV's. If you have an Impish one, what are it's IV's? I'm sure we can work something out. I just want to know if your interested. I can also breed you a Modest Goomy if you'd like.

LMK

I have an Impish Ditto. The IV guy says "I see... I see... This Pokémon's potential is decent all around. That's how I judge it anyway. Incidentally, I would say its greatest potential lies in its Sp. Atk stat. It's definitely got some good stats. That's how I judge it." And its stats are:

Attack: 52
Defense: 59
Sp. Atk: 56
Sp. Def: 61
Speed: 54

It's level 49, comes from Japan and it has 0 EVs in all stats.

I have a Modest Sligoo already (really need to update my wants list -.-), but I would be willing to trade it for a Modest or Adamant Ditto.

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

Hmm. The IV spread is actually pretty bad. No idea what that rater guy was thinking lol. Most of the Iv's are in the 0-3 columns. But it's an Impish Ditto none-the-less.

Also, do you have an Impish Pokemon with Synchronize? That to me would be worth around the same (I have a Ditto Friend Safari, this is why I ask).

I would be okay with the Ditto swap, as I have the Modest Ditto. If you have a Synchronize Pokemon, maybe we could work out a deal for that.

Lmk

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Super__Sonic said:
Hmm. The IV spread is actually pretty bad. No idea what that rater guy was thinking lol. Most of the Iv's are in the 0-3 columns. But it's an Impish Ditto none-the-less.

Also, do you have an Impish Pokemon with Synchronize? That to me would be worth around the same (I have a Ditto Friend Safari, this is why I ask).

I would be okay with the Ditto swap, as I have the Modest Ditto. If you have a Synchronize Pokemon, maybe we could work out a deal for that.

Lmk

I don't have any Impish Pokémon with Synchronize, but I can try to hatch for one.

Hatched an Impish Synchronize Munna.

Croinks

Aspiring Trainer

I have an Adamant Tyrunt. I'm pretty sure it has 5 flawless IVs from my Japanese safari Ditto. I can breed any nature you'd like.

I'm interested in Protean Froakie, if you still have one. Other than that, I don't mind what you give me.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Croinks said:
I have an Adamant Tyrunt. I'm pretty sure it has 5 flawless IVs from my Japanese safari Ditto. I can breed any nature you'd like.

I'm interested in Protean Froakie, if you still have one. Other than that, I don't mind what you give me.

I still have quite a few left and I would be interested in that trade. What is your FC?

Croinks

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Croinks said:

I still have quite a few left and I would be interested in that trade. What is your FC?

My Friend Code is; 4871-4405-6259. I'll trade with you as soon as I can.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

Finally got you that Adamant Tyrunt after about 4 days of breeding! :p

My friend code:
0001-3547-5708

Status
Not open for further replies.