Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Friend Code: 0559-6957-3354
Timezone: EST
Availability: Nearly any time, just post here and I will get back to you. I'm on every day.

Mainly looking to trade for now, I'll really only be looking for battles when I'm done breeding and EV training.

I can also trade random Pokémon we don't want just to get items.

I will also trade to evolve your Pokémon for you, and then trade them back. (only available with trade evolutions. Examples: Haunter into Gengar, Kadabra into Alakazam, Graveler into Golem, etc.)

Haves:

Almost every breedable Kalos Pokémon; I will breed for the right Nature at your request.
Lots of Pokémon that evolve into/lay eggs of good Metagame Pokémon; I will breed for the right Nature at your request. Just ask for the Pokémon, please.
All the Starter Pokémon from Kanto and Kalos
Modest Ralts with Synchronize
Modest Ralts with Trace
Froakie with Protean
Friend Safari Ditto with Imposter (and without Imposter if you want)
X version exclusives
Items can be requested as well. I'll list some of the items I currently have below.
1x Whipped Dream
1x Thunder Stone
1x Damp Rock
1x Soft Sand
All the Starter Pokémon from Kanto and Kalos.
A lot of Berries. Just ask for the ones you need.

Wants:

Please make sure your Pokémon don't have any EVs on them already!

Your Friend Code!
EV reducing Berries. Not entirely sure which ones I need, so please list the ones you have.
5x Leftovers
1x Muscle Band
Any amount of Heart Scales
Any amount of Rare Candys

PokéDex wants:
Pidgeoto
Dodrio
Furret
Shedinja (high priority)
Ninjask
Salamence (high priority)
Tailow
Tentacruel
Krokorok
Krookodile
Rypherior (high priority)
Yanmega (high priority)
Makuhita
Starly
Staravia
Staraptor
Stunky
Nidoran Female
Nidoran Male
Mime Jr. (high priority)
Wynaut (high priority)
Flaffy
Exeggcute
Mantine
Huntail (high priority)
Gorebyss (high priority)
Chinchou
Articuno (high priority)
Moltres (high priority)
Geodude
Garchomp
Slugma
Shuckle
Escavalier (high priority)
Accelgor (high priority)
Poliwrath
Politoed (high priority)
Barboach
Poochyena
Patrat
Lotad
Buizel
Magnemite
Smoochum (high priority)
Vanillite
Vanillish
Timburr
Aaron
Aggron
Tyranitar
Spinarak
Spearow
Gligar
Gliscor
Wigglytuff
Gothita
Suddowoodo
Lickilicky
Swablu
Deino
Zweilous
Dratini
Dragonair
Dragonite
Yveltal (high priority)

TRUSTED TRADERS LIST:
Genuis715
TwilightErik
SoulWind
Croinks
Super_Sonic
Poke_Chimpo

Genius715

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread

Hey, this is my Friend Code 2251-4024-9347. Since you are willing to trade and trade back, It would be great if you could help me get a Slurpuff!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I'd love to, but how do you evolve Swirlix?

I'll add you now.

Genius715

Aspiring Trainer

Yep, I have a Swirlix! You trade it with a Whipped Dream.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

No problem! Adding you to my trusted traders list which I am about to edit into my post!

Drohn

Wild War Dance

Moving this thread to the Wi-Fi Central! :)

ErikH526

Time to tip the scales!

Here is my Friend Code 0216-0911-1775 I have some things to offer reply back soon!

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Okay, I've already added you. I see you've sent me a list of wants and haves already over SwapNote.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Using my bump for the week to say that I've updated my haves and wants!

Vincent Sirius

Ghost/Fairy Trainer
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

do you have Female Bulletproof chespin or quilidin? I can trade heartscales and breed adamant honedge or modest goomy
EV reducing berries I have are:
Pomeg= HP
Kelpsy= Atk
Qualot= Def
Grepa= Sp.Def

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

I don't have one right now, but I can breed for one. Is that okay?

iateabear

Aspiring Trainer

I'd be interested in a Protean Froakie, if you've got any left. There should be a link in my signature to my trade thread, check it out and see what you like :)

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

I dont suppose you could breed an adamant marill with aqua jet, belly drum and huge power?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Milk said:
I dont suppose you could breed an adamant marill with aqua jet, belly drum and huge power?

I would, but I don't have Marill.

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

Would an Azumarill work? I can hunt for one if I know what gender it needs to be and if it also needs to be adamant or not

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Milk said:
Would an Azumarill work? I can hunt for one if I know what gender it needs to be and if it also needs to be adamant or not

I can breed it for you if you trade to me. I'll trade it back once I hatch an egg for an Adamant one. What is your FC?

Milk

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Milk said:

I can breed it for you if you trade to me. I'll trade it back once I hatch an egg for an Adamant one. What is your FC?

4468-1557-7451. Ill be on in an hour or so.

Do I need to catch anything else so it can get its egg moves? I assume it gets aqua jet from floatzle but i have no idea how to get belly drum on it, my breeding skills are sub par to say the least.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Milk said:
Brave Vesperia said:

4468-1557-7451. Ill be on in an hour or so.

Do I need to catch anything else so it can get its egg moves? I assume it gets aqua jet from floatzle but i have no idea how to get belly drum on it, my breeding skills are sub par to say the least.

I figured out where to get Marill. Also a Pokémon can only have 1 egg move, which in this case will be Aqua Jet; is that okay? I can do all the breeding and Pokémon catching.

Status
Not open for further replies.