• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BR Masters: ExpLoud and Clear

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
I figured that Exploud SV is actually one of the best Garchomp C counters in the game. A lot of those suffer from the fact that either Toxicroak G, Luxray GL or even Garchomp C himself will pull a perfect revenge KO, yet thanks to Exploud's own body, that won't be as easy. In order to score a clean revenge KO, they're gonna need Dialga G out, Lucario GL, Toxicroak G and Psychic Energy...and that might be harder then expected. So, without further ado, I give you Exploud.

21 Pokemon:
4 SV Wishmur
3 SV Loudred
4 SV Exploud
1 PT Electrike
1 PT Manectric
2 UL Entei/Raikou (1-1 full set)
3 LA Uxie
1 LA Uxie LVX
1 LA Azelf
1 MD Unown Q

26 TSS:
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Broken Time-Space
4 Warp Point
2 Palmer's Contribution
3 Expert Belt

13 Energy:
4 Call Energy
4 Double Colourless Energy
2 Lightning Energy
3 Fire Energy

Strategy: Belted Knock Back or Non-Belted Hyper Beam OHKO's Garchomp LVX and 2-shots most SP stuff while potentionally meddling around with their energy. ERL because its ERL. Manectric for bench protection and sometimes some spread. Simple stuff, no?

Very creative Lou. You never fail to surprise me.

I like the idea, but you're pretty susceptible to a Trainer-lock. Unless you can get out an Exploud, and fast, you won't be able to do much. If I were you...

-1x Rare Candy
-1x Pokemon Communication
+2x Broken Time-Space

Your build is pretty strong already. If you were to be Spiri-locked, and you can't Candy the Whismur on the first turn, Broken Time-Space gives you another option to choose from. I hope I helped, and good luck to you.

I really would like to see maybe your fire and lightning lines swaped. Thunder Fall is a 1 tiem per game attack. But people forget how good Detonation spin can be. When your not hitting with weakness with Exploud you can send up ERL to attack for more damage.

To add on to what PKB mentioned, Detonation Spin is a great Scizor Prime/Steelix Prime/Dialga G LV.X counter. Considering you run lots of Call and DCE, and that Exploud's Poke-Body saves you from Toxicroak G, I like that idea.

Hmmm... Very interesting. Have you thought about throwing in a 2-2 Donphan line to kill luxray? You're running manectric anyway, and the retreat cost isn't a problem because you're running 4 WP.

On a different note, 4 warp points seems awfully excessive. At minimum some warp energy might be better.

Hey Lou, you put 6 Bebe's Search LòL.
Take out 3 of them for 3 Broken Time-Space.
Bye.

Interesting concept.

Since you run a Colorless type Pokemon, ever consider using Ninetales HS for draw?

And lock will def eat this deck. Let take a detailed look at the draw power and trainers.

So we clearly have 9 supporters. and 17 Trainers. As far as i can tell your stuck with your hand the whole game.

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
2 Palmer's Contribution

1 Luxury Ball
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Broken Time-Space
4 Warp Point
3 Expert Belt

If you get locked your stuck with basics and maybe getting some evos. The palmers will do nothing for you then.

Mew Jadester - Since you run a Colorless type Pokemon, ever consider using Ninetales HS for draw?

Valid point, takes care of steel types also. Valued vs Scizor. I would suggest the ninetails engine over uxie. With manetric there not going touch ninetails either

As interesting as Ninetales is, Exploud needs the Call and DCE to keep up in energy attachment speed. Ninetales needs more Fire energy.
As far as the trainer count is concerned, I'm not expecting MANY trainerlocking decks. They'll be there obviously, but...

Dialga is a problem regardless.

Take out 1 Expert belt and add one Flower shop Girl. This way if your exploud gets ko'ed you can get him and 3 energy back

lou add queen for making ploud a true tank...maybe defenders too....150 hp without weakness is difficult to take down trust me....

Take out an Uxie or a Warp Point for a Smeargle UD. It really helps against Vileplume lock variants, because they usually play 20+ Supporters, and SableLock will have a hard time disrupting your hand if you just copy their Supporters. Maybe take out both the Uxie and the Warp point for the Smeargle and another Unown Q.

I think 4 Warp Points are too many, and that 2 Uxies are enough. 4 Pokemon Collector why? 3 is the best quantity in a normal deck. Why don't you put in Spiritomb? It's very useful here IMHO.

- 1 Warp Point
- 1 Uxie
- 1 Pokemon Collector
+ 3 Spiritomb

Great starter, it helps you to set up Exploud and/or Manectric and it's great against SP decks.
Hope this helps, bye ^^

Back