Booster Pack Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to visit my brother in Kansas. I went to the Collectors Cache card shop. I asked for 6 DF packs. He handed my them and said. You will get an ex. I opened the first pack... Flygon ex!! I got Feraligatr, Milotic and Nintales too. I also got 2 Japanese DF packs. The kid said, you won't get any good cards out of those, ex and *'s are really hard to get from Japanese sets. The first pack I got a Japanese Salamence ex. I got a Ninetales d in the other one.

the first pack i ever bought, i got charizard ex, my favorite card to this day. at least to look at..

ahh, reading this thread makes me drool..the rarest card I have ever gotten was swampert ex cg in those special value packs. I was so happy until I read this thread. I am so jealous.

This is what happened to me when Base 1st came out to Sydney.
3 other people got crappy rare's....so what do I do....I pull out.....CHARIZARD!
I had so meny offers for it....but I did take them!

Actually, I was the first ever person to get an Ex in our community and it was Swampert Ex (CG), after buying tons of boosters. Strangely enough, ever since then, Our community all started getting Ex's! As if that Swampert, was the reason we got all the other Ex's, we thought Ex's were really hard to find, but its like their so common now! It's like we're in a higher level now. Oh, then again I'm not bragging, Just telling how our improvements are :) and this afternoon, again my friend who got the Rayquaza Ex d got a Shiftry Ex. Here are the Ex's in our team, or should I say community that only has 5 people. 2 are unactive.

Hitmonchan
Swampert
Aggron
Kyogre
Kingdra
Gardevoir
Latios
Rayquaza
Shiftry

Shinings:
Kyogre
Charizard

PKM4 said:
I judged my first tournament today. It was a City Championships in El Segundo, CA. The TO gave me 9 packs and I pulled a Latios d ex, Rayquaza d ex, Tyranitar d ex, Lickitung, Arbok, and a Meganium. Call it luck or whatever you want, I pulled freak'en 3 ex's, good rares, and some nice trainers in 9 packs.

What's Up Now?

Wooooooooooooooo

Call It whatever you want. I always buy 5 boosters and they follow my true love's name. and you know what? I get an ex from each of the 5 packs all the time. That's 5 exs every visit to the card shop.

NOW!!! What's up?!

oooooooooooooooooooW

You know, you have absolutely NO control on what you get in packs. Heck, back in the Hidden Legends days, I pulled out A Groudon ex one day, a rev. holo Jirachi the next, and a Secret Rare Jirachi from a Team Mag and Aqua pack... ALL IN A ROW. I was in Texas too. Can't forget 'bout Texas!

But five... Hmmm....I'll be a pokemon Professor then! I'll research on Boostiology!:p Amazing discoveries can be made if we study this....perhaps...we will study, night and day, to find out, "How do you know If a booster is good?", Let's work together! Pokiemon Professors Unite!:p

I got a Jolteon ex when i bought to DS packs.
I also got a Swmpert ex when my mom bought me one booster pack from CG and the was the first booster i had or i bought in my whole life because i started playing cards only on November.

I went to Nintendo world and randomly bought 3 DF packs.
Pack 1:My 3rd Typhlosion d.
Pack 2:Togetic d.
Pack 3:Flygon ex d.
My first ex in about 5 weeks and that was a Chansey!

I got another miracle the other day....

it was my birthday, and my mom got me a Kyogre tin. Holy cow! I thought, but again, my mom just never got me good cards in the packs she gives me. I'm beggin' for something good..... and open up a Rayquaza, Sceppy ex, and a Torchic. GO TORCHIC!

ya, I heard that the tins are really good. More chance of getting an ex. IN PACKS. Also a guaranteed ex

I have another. I got a pack of HP and got a Regirock. Next HP had Regice. The next day a friend who doesn't like Pokemon anymore gave me Registeel from HP.

I bought a pokemon thing w/3 packs and 1 coin and card and in the deoxys pack, I got RAYQUAZA *!!! just a second ago...

I also bought the ray ex promo tin. No ex, but when i opened 1 of the cg packs, it had 2 Charizard δ!! 1 normal holo and the alternate holo. Then i looked at who was the pokemon at the front of the pack, it was charizard. My frnd also bought one and one of his cg packs had Delcatty ex and the pack had delcatty at the frnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back