Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HS Triumphant

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Other(post and explain)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a box of Triumphant the other day, and it was hardly worth it. We got 2 Seekers, 5 Rescue Energy (1 RH), 5 Junk Arm, didn't even get all of the primes (missing Machamp, Magnezone), and got 3 out of 4 legend pieces (which are really hard to do anything at all with). I say save up for Call of Legends, it looks like it's shaping up to be an awesome set. Plus, if the shiny legendaries are hard to get, collectors will be trading/buying them for years to come. A solid investment in my opinion, I know I will be getting one.

I'd say either hg SS, or save for call of legends because of lost world. If Lost world is in the set, I am definitely buying a box, if not 2

If you're just getting into competitive playing, then without a doubt get hg/ss. If you already pay competitively, just buy singles, boxes usually aren't worth it.

Triumphant. No set really stands out at the moment, since Platinum costs so much more. At least Triumphant is still pretty new, so people still wanna trade for the cards.

I'd say Heartgold Soulsilver. For these reasons:

Double Colorless energy
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Communication
Cool looking energy
Donphan Prime
Other situational techs that may be good in next format(ninetales, slowking ect).

Even if you have these, it doesn't hurt to have more trade stuff.
Triumphant is also good but I find that it's only a good set to get some packs of, not a whole box. Hgss you are going to get more bang for your buck.

you should save up to get the first or 2nd black and white set that's coming in around 6 months or get call of legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back