TCG Fakes Blui's Image Fakes // A Return?

RE: Blui's Fakes! Unseen Bumpers 25.4.13

Arcticwhite said:
Nice cards, but as Hegafire0 said, you did make a few minor text mistakes. The graphics on them look amazing, though :)

I know that there are mistakes, these are rather old. I'd edit them with all the CAPS I missed but I no longer have the .psd file.

However, I do need to remake Miracle Powder as it is the most broken card in all of faking (even more so than PMJ's Smeargle). The card merely has to be revealed for the effect so I will go back make the art again and fix that awful, awful loophole.

RE: Blui's Fakes! Unseen Bumpers 25.4.13

evolution_s_awesome__by_blui129-d628bz4.png

the_fossil__the_crab__the_grim_crabber_by_blui129-d612661.png

RE: Blui's Fakes! We Want Hands! 1.5.13

Love the art choice for Anorith.
Kabutops and two energy for 110 damage? I will use it in every deck!

Delta said:
Love the art choice for Anorith.
Kabutops and two energy for 110 damage? I will use it in every deck!

Yeah the Anorith art is AMAZING. It's simple yet...so beatiful
On a Stage 1 from a Restored Pokemon :p I did make it so it's a fast brute, possibly too brutal!

RE: Blui's Fakes! Captain, Captain Kaiser 19.4.13

Blui said:
I'll gradually be adding all of the Unseen Wonders cards into this thread, starting with the ACE SPECS
teleporter_by_blui129-d5v3uw6.png
miracle_powder_by_blui129-d5v3uu1.png

These are old(ish) and I don't have the .psd for either of them, so please don't complain about any grammar mistakes, just loopholes and effects. Thank you.

EDIT: And they'll only be combos, no one-off Stage 2s or anything.

Hello my name is pokemon46 I saw your cards they rock.

Thanks you guys :)
celebi_gold_star_by_blui129-d63s8ef.png

CaC May, going for two in a row!

RE: Blui's Fakes! Creatabi 2.5.13

Loving the Kabuto and Kabutops cards (despite the font error in one or two areas). Will there be an Omanyte and an Omastar to go with the Kabuto evolution? ;)

I don't like how Celebi gets cut off on the card in post #147. I wouldn't mind as much if it was a larger Pokemon, such as Machamp or Golem. Great cards though!

EDIT: Also, the fonts seem just too... big. The seem a few pixels too big. You might want to look into that. Other than these 2 things I am looking forward to more great work!

I love that Celebi* card! Looks just like a real one Pokémon*. Great job!

Kangaflora said:
Loving the Kabuto and Kabutops cards (despite the font error in one or two areas). Will there be an Omanyte and an Omastar to go with the Kabuto evolution? ;)

What do you mean font error? Thanks though, and there won't be Omanyte/Omastar, Aerodactyl or Lileep/Cradilly in Unseen Wonders. :)

SheNinja said:
I don't like how Celebi gets cut off on the card in post #147. I wouldn't mind as much if it was a larger Pokemon, such as Machamp or Golem. Great cards though!

EDIT: Also, the fonts seem just too... big. The seem a few pixels too big. You might want to look into that. Other than these 2 things I am looking forward to more great work!

The fonts are the right sizes it's just the dimensions in the blanks. I know what you mean with Celebi but the actual art (Triumphant) only has a bit over half the foot.

Nekoban Ryo said:
I love that Celebi* card! Looks just like a real one Pokémon*. Great job!

Thanks so much :) Hopefully it'll do better than my Zapdos Prime in Cac!

Blui said:
You're welcome!

Oh, I just noticed a slight error on the Celebi* card. You need a comma after "play" in the second line of the attack's effect. Other than that, I think it's perfect. :)

Nekoban Ryo said:
Blui said:
You're welcome!

Oh, I just noticed a slight error on the Celebi* card. You need a comma after "play" in the second line of the attack's effect. Other than that, I think it's perfect. :)

Thank's for that! Here's the fixed version!
celebi_gold_star_by_blui129-d63s8ef.png

RE: Blui's Fakes! The Divine Wrath of Blui 13.5.13

Haha! I saw this on the front page of DA when I refreshed the page a bit ago :]
Cool card, although I feel the 190 HP is a little OP (or is that just me?).

Celebi* is neat too.

It's so shiny! I feel sorry for the guy waiting to evolve his Magikarp.

Not positive, but shouldn't the Ability say "until the end of your opponent's next turn"?

<3 you guys.
@ Nekoban Ryo the corrected, and even better looking version has been on my dA for a while now :D

Anyway,
plasma_freeze_teaser_by_blui129-d6611vi.png

See you all soon.

RE: The Teaser of 2013 - Plasma Charge - Blui

Thanks! It's been really fun to work on :D

RE: The Teaser of 2013 - Plasma Charge - Blui

dialga_ex_by_blui129-d66i430.png

Bleh, just some filler that took way longer than expected. Enjoy y'all! :D

EDIT: Quality

Back