'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

With Skyla getting a reprinting doesn't it mean that if the rotation was legendary treasures on that they could now reprint plasma energy as a xy promo so that plasma Lugia is still playable?

Why should plamsa be reprinted in XY? They played no part in the XY/ORAS series.

Well, if you're going to make that argument, neither did Skyla...
His/her point was that there were no Plasma Pokémon starting XY, so Plasma energy is incompatible with any of the new cards. Whereas Skyla can still be used regardless of situation as long as Trainer cards exist.

This may be a fun card to play with if he is still considered a stage 1.

Unfortunately, the text above the previous evolution window seems to say BREAK Evolution or something similar (just as Mega Pokemon say Mega on the top left).

As such, by precedent, it would not count as stage 1.

Also, the attack text is on the cards, it's just hard to see as this photo was taken by the single cell organism that evolved into a potato.

Also, I have to say, the card artwork is stunning.

Oh okay I think I understand these cards.... You would place them on to a Stage 1 or 2 and it would evolve again, similar to a LV. X. The only difference is that these cards will lay horizontally over their previous evolution.... Intersting. I'm very excited to see more of these BREAK cards. Hopefully they're actually worthwhile and not just some new shiny card that will replace EXs to keep the money funneling into this game....

Oh okay I think I understand these cards.... You would place them on to a Stage 1 or 2 and it would evolve again, similar to a LV. X. The only difference is that these cards will lay horizontally over their previous evolution.... Intersting. I'm very excited to see more of these BREAK cards. Hopefully they're actually worthwhile and not just some new shiny card that will replace EXs to keep the money funneling into this game....
highly doubt it, keep in mind that in order to have mega evolution, both the mega and the evolution have to be EXs, plus this is still technically part of the XY series.

now that I think about it, in diamond and pearl, when lv. X took place, it could be on a basic pokemon, but now that it's called " Break Evolution" , can a "Break" Rayquaza take place, or "Break" Snorlax?

Unfortunately, the text above the previous evolution window seems to say BREAK Evolution or something similar (just as Mega Pokemon say Mega on the top left).

As such, by precedent, it would not count as stage 1.

Also, the attack text is on the cards, it's just hard to see as this photo was taken by the single cell organism that evolved into a potato.

Also, I have to say, the card artwork is stunning.

Aww, guess he is just a worse Mega Gangar EX.

Aww, guess he is just a worse Mega Gangar EX.
not really. this attacks for one energy, can use moves/abilities of its previous evoulutions and hits beautifly. not to mention it's probably not an ultra rare. plus it doesn't need a spirit link.

Love the card style and artwork! It looks like these will be very fun cards indeed. :D

Back