'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

about the Remoraid i actually like that they have an attack name based of their art or an art based on their attacks :)

Looks like the artist made the design for Mega Mewtwo X, then got told that he couldn't do that one (maybe because they were afraid he'd ruin the first ever Mega Mewtwo card), so he just slapped it onto this one.

Looks like the artist made the design for Mega Mewtwo X, then got told that he couldn't do that one (maybe because they were afraid he'd ruin the first ever Mega Mewtwo card), so he just slapped it onto this one.

Wow, best explanation ever ;)

Terrible attacks, derpy artwork, and OH MY GOD THAT ARTWORK and you got yourself one bad card.

I hate to say it, but this card made me less hyped for the set. I mean, why would you give the mascot of the set such crap artwork and moves?

Terrible attacks, derpy artwork, and OH MY GOD THAT ARTWORK and you got yourself one bad card.

I hate to say it, but this card made me less hyped for the set. I mean, why would you give the mascot of the set such crap artwork and moves?

It seems more like a Tin Promo card than a main set EX.

Someone said that PLANETA is waaay better than Eske Yoshinob...

urgh.
Absol EX, Giratina EX (AO), Rayquaza EX (Dragon, RSK) and Krookodile EX to name a few that look better than Eske Yoshinob. All artists release something that looks "ugly". The upcoming Emboar EX is illustrated by Eske Yoshinob and it looks ugly. Zapdos EX also looks pretty bland.

oh look, a news post, and still no info as to why we're being forced to use pokemon.com's crap database over the more convenient one this site had. No info on what happened with TCGOne either.

On topic, we're getting the old mewtwo reprinted last i remember. so this one is pointless.

oh look, a news post, and still no info as to why we're being forced to use pokemon.com's crap database over the more convenient one this site had. No info on what happened with TCGOne either.

On topic, we're getting the old mewtwo reprinted last i remember. so this one is pointless.

That's a good point about TCGOne being gone, considering there were TCG One badges.

I can only think Pokebeach is being annexed by TPCi. It's really the only thing that makes sense.

On the one hand, more official news (and hopefully exclusives) would be nice.

On the other hand, I could just join Pokemon.com's forums if I wanted to be policed by TPCi.

Wow. That is one really bad Mewtwo EX, especially after the last one that we got. And the artwork is bad as well. Hopefully the other Mewtwo EX and its Mega Evolutions will be better.

I think i know why this is the art.
It's Mega is Fighting type as well so it is more about attacking
and the other Mewto EX/ M Mewto EX is about special attacks

But still the art is super ugly :p:(
and in the commercial you see Mewto EX using a special attack on his art

I think i know why this is the art.
It's Mega is Fighting type as well so it is more about attacking
and the other Mewto EX/ M Mewto EX is about special attacks

But still the art is super ugly :p:(
and in the commercial you see Mewto EX using a special attack on his art
Hopefully the Red Flash Mewtwo is not nearly as bad.

Absol EX, Giratina EX (AO), Rayquaza EX (Dragon, RSK) and Krookodile EX to name a few that look better than Eske Yoshinob. All artists release something that looks "ugly". The upcoming Emboar EX is illustrated by Eske Yoshinob and it looks ugly. Zapdos EX also looks pretty bland.
Wow, the fantastic Absol-EX! Please, pretty standard artwork like the others you said, except for Giratina-EX.

At least, when Yoshinob is not inspired, he does boring artworks (Tyranitar-EX I'm looking at you), but the Pokémon he draws don't seem to suffer some strange disease like this Mewtwo-EX does...

Anyway, I really like Emboar-EX's artwork. De gustibus non disputandum est.

Dat artwork.

I've never seen a set so utterly botch the feature Pokemon's artwork lol.

just no. Nononononononononononono.
stop making goofy art work tpci. I mean seriously, first glailie, and now this? I expect better from the mega mewtwo's as well as the other mewtwo EX.
and please, oh please make at least one of the mewtwo's playable. (and a mega mawile leak wouldn't hurt, would it?)

Back