'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Empoleon may see more use in Expanded than in Standard, still it may make some decks very powerful if it stacks.

Basics have the benefit of being basics. They should be careful when giving them universal buffs. We could see pre-nerfing with cards that would obviously be paired with this Empoleon.

You were talking about sparlkes, not about pieces of ice ;) And yeah, some piece of ice would be nice :D
I was talking about special effects, since the Glalie was looking boring. It is staggeringly plain for an EX.

as much as i like it however pokemon tcg changes a lot of how it used to be :\
now only ex dominated the play field its like 8 EX card is worth while the 100+ cards is just filler
the diamond and pearl sets where awesome, it have a of playstyle and decks type in one box and tons of creative builds how i missed those days ;(
If they did a ruby sapphire ex format, and a DPPt format, i would play those. as of right now, standard and expanded are just not interesting or fun.

... I was really hoping that "Fish and Ice Cream" was the name of a new Trainer card or something...

On the bright side, Remoraid means we'll probably get Octillery, and Octillery is awesome.

... I was really hoping that "Fish and Ice Cream" was the name of a new Trainer card or something...

On the bright side, Remoraid means we'll probably get Octillery, and Octillery is awesome.

Octillery has been confirmed since the Zoroark BREAK commercials.

It has an effect and a lackluster attack

2 sided Supporter will not be effective in anyway. But I'm sure there will be people (including me) that have to try making a deck built around this. At least Archie's has more uses now.

Imagine this in expanded

archie's vanilluxe garbodor

tpci, what on earth where you thinking?

Nothing has been banned for Expanded soccertornado. Any banlists you are seeing are either fake or just trolls

Are they trying to reveal all water-type cards at once?
I'm still waiting for them to reveal the Mega Mewtwos in full so we know what they do exactly...

Back