• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Blastzel (HGSS-On) [Blastoise, Floatzel] Mods, Please close!

RE: Blastzel (HGSS-On) [Blastoise, Floatzel]

I think you should update your actual list also as opposed to just posting what you've taken out. Special dark would be better then plus power because plus power only works on direct damage I believe as opposed to sniping things. Therefore it would see more use.

Brendan said:
I think you should update your actual list also as opposed to just posting what you've taken out. Special dark would be better then plus power because plus power only works on direct damage I believe as opposed to sniping things. Therefore it would see more use.

Special Dark on applies to the active pokemon you attack. Not bench.

I understand that Snorlax I'm saying plus powers are not beneficial to Blastoise.

I'll take that as a no special dark energy lol. I hope this doesn't count as a BUMP since I haven't replied.. Anyway!

I've updated the decklist, but I kept the 'updates' section up to let other know what was originally in the deck. I also need some input on the Professor Junipers. Are they useful? Do they work well with the deck? Replacement ideas?

Your lines already look tight, but plus power is always nice to OHKO Megas.

I used to run a Blastzel deck before communicator hit and it was tough with all the Zones and Zeks running around. I wonder how much catcher has changed it due to Floatzel having low HP?

StormbringerGT said:
Your lines already look tight, but plus power is always nice to OHKO Megas.

I used to run a Blastzel deck before communicator hit and it was tough with all the Zones and Zeks running around. I wonder how much catcher has changed it due to Floatzel having low HP?

Surprisingly, not a lot of people use the catcher at the leauge I play in.. When they get catchered, they use it as a stall but it has a free retreat anyway so it doesn't really matter.

BUMP #1 of the week.

I'm thinking of taking out a cleffa for a Smeargle (CoL) or maybe a Tyrogue (CoL). Anyone have any more suggestions?

just throwing it out there how about Switch?

Back