Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
Billy said:
Shiny toxicroak?

That I might want what lvel is it waht nature and did you battle with it or is it untouch because my scizor was ev trained and is adament plus it has the right iv.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
And because of that I don't know what the ev are could you tell what if battle ageint so I could look the do the math to know what to add or take.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
I am sorry for this but update I seem to have another Shiny Drifblim that got a little mess up during ev training so it has 291 spatk this is not bad but it not max plus it a lv 100.I would trade it for anything fair I guess,I really don't need it so I'll basicly trade for amost anything.

kanaju

infernape master
i'll give you shiny lvl 81 manetric for shiny beldum ans shiny scyther and and look at my thread for more if you want

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
kanaju said:
i'll give you shiny lvl 81 manetric for shiny beldum ans shiny scyther and and look at my thread for more if you want

The scyther is now a siczor plus that not a fair trade how is manetric worth 2 shinys.