Blank Card

Tyler McCutchan

Under 'Construction'
I went to WallyWorld(for any dumb ppl thats walmart..) and bought some DX packs(They were on sale) I opened one, and where there was SUPPOSED to be a rare(4th card) there was just a blank card..It had the NOrmal stuff on the back, but nothing on the front..Has this ever happened?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
OMG, just white?
I know that the dx cards are terrible in terms of quality, but this???
you probably got your hands on one of the rarest cards in the TCG, lucky you...

Arcanine 274

=/
TylerM said:
I went to WallyWorld(for any dumb ppl thats walmart..) and bought some DX packs(They were on sale) I opened one, and where there was SUPPOSED to be a rare(4th card) there was just a blank card..It had the NOrmal stuff on the back, but nothing on the front..Has this ever happened?
well i've heard of it happening, and supposedly it's worth a nice amount. go to pokegym...oh wait.

anyway i'm sure it's pretty rare...might be worth some moneys.

Arcanine out.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
PokeGym Price Guide said:
These types of cards surface here and there in various sets. Some are totally black on the card face and have a normal card back. Some are missing just part of the card face.

These are worth about anywhere from $20 to $50 according to PokeGym.

KAM-E_KAZE

Hate Me, Detest Me
I don't think there's anymore on ebay, but they used to go from $30 to $85 when i saw them a few months back.

PS: The rarest card in TCG is Umbreon* player promo. No one currently has one. Its worth about $5,000.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
KAM-E_KAZE said:
I don't think there's anymore on ebay, but they used to go from $30 to $85 when i saw them a few months back.

PS: The rarest card in TCG is Umbreon* player promo. No one currently has one. Its worth about $5,000.

i think this (blank card) is even more rare than umbry *