TCG Fakes Blah's Text-Based Fakes (With Some Image-Based) - Looking for Another Artist!

I would say the Charizard is only as OP as the Charmander, Charmeleon, and other Charizard in your format. :p Still, the HP could do with a bit of lowering to about 150-160, as seems to be the norm for Charizard nowadays, or even further to 140, seeing as how this Charizard is quite a bit more versatile than the average Charizard. :)

I thought someone would say that about the HP. The reason I gave it 180 is because I feel TPCi/PCL didn't give it enough. I mean, the Charizard from BCR has 160, and then the EX only ups that by 20. The lowest HP increase from non-EX to EX (shared with Jirachi, but that's a whole 'nother discussion :p). I originally had mine at 170, and the attacks were kind of boring, and it had the Base Set Charizard's Pokemon Power as an Ability:
Charizard - HP170 - Fire
Stage 2 Pokemon/Evolves from Charmeleon
Ability - Energy Burn: All Energy attached to this Pokemon are [R] Energy.
[R] [R] Find Fire 30
Flip a coin. If heads, put a [R] Pokemon from your discard pile into your hand. If tails, search your deck for a [R] Pokemon, reveal it, and put it into your hand.
[R] [C] [C] [C] Bright Wing 90
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [F] -20
Retreat: 3

I moved the Find Fire attack to my set's Charmeleon (giving it three attacks), and thought up those Abilities today.

You're right, though; I probably will reduce the HP.

Just updated the OP with 6 cards that should have been added to it a long time ago. I'm too into gaming right now, so this project is sorta on hold xD.

Updated again. Redid the entire text-based section to include colorz. Lol.

Also, @bbninjas @Jabberwock I summon thee to evaluate my creativity (and my wording/power levels):

Card 101: Anodamp (160 HP) – RH
Stage 2 Pokémon/Evolves from Electrode
Ability – Electrostatic Field: This Pokémon's Retreat Cost is [C] more for each Energy attached to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
[L] [M] Hyperstatic Discharge 20+
This attack does 40 more damage for each [C] in this Pokémon's Retreat Cost.
[C] [C] [C] Explosive Decompression 50
Attach up to 3 Energy cards from your opponent's discard pile to the Defending Pokémon.
Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [P] -20
Retreat: 2

Posted this on the discord server multiple times, but here it is in this thread:

a2uIBHN.png

Working on more stuff now.

Back