BW/BW2 Black/White US release theory

I think BW will come out in march or april. and the 3DS will come out in like, may or june.

Why would they make it on the 3DS, there is already about one million DS units sold instead of a couple hundred new and over priced/expensive 3DS units.

think Nintendo. Which would sell better?

Gamestop/other stores don't know anything other than rough estimates of when games/merchandise are released, they are just the distributors for much bigger larger companies, like Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, etc.

@bluesummers

the Megaman battle network series was GBA exlusive, with the exception of the Double Team game. The last games were cybeast falzar and gregar and they were released in 2006. and they are still making games and accessories for the PS2 and even still producing it, despite the fact that the PS3 has already been out. the first DS model was released in 2005/2004

however i do think it will be enhanced graphics like yellow was when it was game boy exclusive but could be played on the game boy color.

and just because they're launched on the same day does not mean they're releasing it on the same console.

April 2nd is not a Sunday, Pokemon games are always released on Sundays in America, I don't know what's wrong with releasing it on another day of the week though....

I'd say March or April.

The anime, will take breaks, we have Thanksgiving, and Christmas coming up so there will be weekends when a new episode will not be shown. Pokemon is such a large selling industry that the 3DS won't matter.

Here's my prediction. If the 3DS will be released in March, I would say its release date would be on or around March 20. Then, I would predict Black & White's release date to be on or around March 6, since they have to translate lots of things. Black & White are not for the 3DS, that is known.

And also:
March 22, 2009 (P) + 1 year - 8 days = March 14, 2010 (HGSS).
March 14, 2010 (HGSS) + 1 year - 8 days = March 6, 2011 (BW).

They are all Sundays.

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
I asked gamestop twice and they said April 2, 2011 or at least it could be around that time, this is for the U.S.

Never, NEVER trust Gamestop with release dates, especially if the companies who are making the games(in this case, Nintendo) don't know them yet.

Anyways, I just hope it comes out sometime around March, and it seems likely. But just think. When everyone is enjoying their 3DS's, 2 years later there is a Pokemon game announced for the DS. Not a smart move there Nintendo releasing these games on the DS, especially when the 3DS is coming out soon.

For the 3DS and B/W causing problems with sales amongst eachother, I doubt it's going to happen (US release of Crystal was about 2 weeks AFTER the release of the GBA, and Emerald and FireRed and LeafGreen were released around the same time as the DS, plus the release of Red, Blue, and Yellow in the US was almost literally the end of the line for the Gameboy's lifespan, and yet they sell wonders anyways).

Overall this isn't the first time it's happened for the series, and theres been worse situations than this.

srsly, idk about the american release date, i want to know the release date for england -_- , hopefully its april 25th cus of course its my birthday <3

idk if im right but i was just thinking about this. the games usually tend to come out around the time the anime premieres (D|P released Sunday April 22nd 2007, D|P aired April 20th 2007, two days apart).

i noticed that they aren't taking a break for thanksgiving weekend. so 4episodes will air before Christmas which i just noticed is on a saturday so there will most likely be a break because of the Christmas marathons. now the next saturday after that is New Years, im not sure if they will break here but if they do that's a 2week break after that the last 4 episodes of sinnoh league victors will air (last episode should air January 29th maybe). so according to this if they do a 2week break like they did for japan BW should premier about Feb. 19th so my guess is the games would come out either Feb. 13th (sunday before BW premier) or February 20th (day after BW premier). if there is another break(s) some where along here then my other guess is Feb. 27th or March 6th because everything will be pushed back a week.

long story short my guesses are either:
Feb. 13th, Feb. 20th, Feb.27th, March 6th.
Note: all are Sundays

Edit:"the games usually tend to come out around the time the anime premieres (D|P released Sunday April 22nd 2007, D|P aired April 20th 2007, two days apart)." - does not apply to Pt or HGSS

Okay, I'm Canadian so I don't have Cartoon Network, but i think that the early reveal of the english starters may simbolize an early BW realease date.

Yeah if reshi and zecky are being in the parade than that definently means that they are tryin to advertise the games early. I honestly think the muddle of February for U.S and I really hope it does come at that time. England I estimate te end of February or beginning of March.

I just realized February is included in Spring....

Do you think we could be getting it in February to stay away from the release and hype of the 3ds?

It would be neat to see them suprise us, and have the game released this Febuary! But nintendo said this spring it will be released, and Febuary is still winter?

Spring can be anything from January to May. That's why it's a good thing they changed it to Q1 2011, narrowing it down to January~March.

Back