BW/BW2 Black and White Coro Coro Predictions for this week.!

They'll obviously reveal the new bird Pokemon posted on Pokemon Sunday, like they revealed the silhouettes for the starter Pokemon. Maybe new pokemon, or a new location/gym...I'm so excited!

TrainerofFury said:
They'll obviously reveal the new bird Pokemon posted on Pokemon Sunday, like they revealed the silhouettes for the starter Pokemon. Maybe new pokemon, or a new location/gym...I'm so excited!

Just the silhouette? There are like 15 pokemon we don't have art OR knowledge of. Hopefully it's more than just the new bird.

i hope for some gameplay pics about the spiral-tornado whatever in the center of the region because we know nothing about it then the new bird poke and maybe 2-3 new pokes or more info on the starter evos

PenguinSt0rm said:
do we really need any more pokemon to be unveiled? I would rather know some of the new features...

Well it wouldn't really be more revealed (except silhouette bird), but details on the ones we have seen thus far. And yeah new features would be nice too. We will see...

shinyshadow said:
i hope for some gameplay pics about the spiral-tornado whatever in the center of the region because we know nothing about it then the new bird poke and maybe 2-3 new pokes or more info on the starter evos

Thats exactly what i would love to see.
Im VERY curious about that spiral thing.
0_o

They'll most definitely have..

+ The revealed picture of the shilouetted Bird Pokemon!

I hope theyll have..

+ at least 1 or 2 more pokemon along with the bird.

+ More in game pics!

+ Details on at least 1 gym.

+ Details on other places in the region.

1) Hopefully the revealed artwork of the silhouette bird. And I would LOVE to see the artwork for Desukan and Denchura.
2) Names for Pokemon such as dark tower, Larvitar cousin, green blob, Nosepass cousin, ect.
3) A few more Pokemon revealed, I don't want 20 revealed at a time like they did with D/P.
4) This might be a stretch, but the starter evo's artwork (it's possible, since we already have the beta art).
5) More gameplay screenshots, new attacks and abilities, areas of Isshu (which I am most curious about, because I am finding very few cities in the region map... o_O

I think, at least i hope, that this CoroCoro edition will reveal a LOT of informations about a lot of Pokemon, especially about the 4,5 revealed in Oha Suta, including the tower girl and the cell thing.

You know the game is out in September and we don't know a lot now... so in the next weeks, we will get a lot of infos, probably.

My wants :
PLEASE, I beg, a pokemon relative to a earlier gen (Evo, Pre-Evo...)
More totaly new pokemon
Learn about the green haired guy and ourself.

What I think will be released :
- Pokemons like Desukan, Cell...+ Few totally new (the bird and whatever)
- Dsi Features
- Story Begining (Begining village, Prof, ...)
- Bad guys and Rival ?
- Quick things from the Movie

i hope they reveal a lot of information because the game comes out in like 2 months
so theres only like one more issue after this one before the games release :|

SinnohTrainer17 said:
1) Hopefully the revealed artwork of the silhouette bird. And I would LOVE to see the artwork for Desukan and Denchura.
2) Names for Pokemon such as dark tower, Larvitar cousin, green blob, Nosepass cousin, ect.
3) A few more Pokemon revealed, I don't want 20 revealed at a time like they did with D/P.
4) This might be a stretch, but the starter evo's artwork (it's possible, since we already have the beta art).
5) More gameplay screenshots, new attacks and abilities, areas of Isshu (which I am most curious about, because I am finding very few cities in the region map... o_O

Offtopic: 2. They have already told us those.

Ontopic: More Artwork from some of the already revealed Pokemon and new Pokemon
-New things about the region
- New Gameplay
- THe green haired people
-The new bird Pokemon

Back