BW/BW2 Black 2 and White 2 Discussion Thread

WingedWhiteKyurem said:
No, earlier than that. We usually have all the scans by the 12th or 13th.

I think the new researcher(Achroma) is SECRETLY on Plasma's side. His outfit reminds me of Team Plasma and might show resemblence to Kyurem, since his clothes are blue and have diamond symbols on it! (referring to ice?) So maybe he will be involved in capturing Kyurem? Just a thought. Plus, since N is good now and IF he returns he might help you when Achroma tries to befriend Kyurem. Either him or Ghetsis I am guessing will be the one to have the evil plans and capture Kyurem. Or maybe even Achroma is related to N or Ghetsis, because it was NOT confirmed that Ghetsis was N's father!

Wait, Ghetis is N's confirmed father. Just not a good one :p.

The Corocoro leaks are due to be leaked on the 12th or 13th May. We'll then see whether or not the Unova Region is frozen or if Unova's east side was deliberately covered to prevent spoilers from being leaked out. We'll also find out (hopefully) the name of the villainious team, and the full expanded version of the Unova Pokédex. If Keldeo has the Pokédex number 298, then Meloetta and Genesect will more likely be 299 and 300 respectively, whilst Victini, if I've done my mathematics correctly, will remain assigned with it's special Pokédex number: #000.

EDIT: Spelling correction.

Maybe the relationship thing in Nimbasa City has somethingto do with the new formes of the Genies...hmm...maybe radiation

Giovanni is here. AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!! This is gonna be boss.

Blui129 said:
Maybe the relationship thing in Nimbasa City has somethingto do with the new formes of the Genies...hmm...maybe radiation
Lol, definitly quoting that.

It's probably their 'true forms', like Giratina's Origin form. Also, I really hope Barry from D/P/P appears in this game somehow, being Bianca's cousin or brother or something.

I never thought that Bianca could be Barry's cousin. It seems so good. Just perfect.

It would be cool if you vould vs all of the gym leaders and Elite 4 and Champions. Vs Lance Vs Lance Vs Cynthis Vs Cynthis Vs Steven Vs Train Heartnet. Wait. Wrong franchise. Eek. *Shuffles ahnd into deck and draws six cards*

Hmm... is it possible that the new formes for Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are their female counterparts?

Kangaflora said:
Hmm... is it possible that the new formes for Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus are their female counterparts?

As I said in the news thread. That would mean we would mean we would most likely be able to breed them...thus breedable legendaries which I don't think they would do....but GF isn't one to be doubted to try anything....which is how we get things like....

1785580-200px_568trubbish.png

Please don't bring Trubbish into this. He is too ugly for this thread. :p
Kangaflora said:

Possible, but on the first Tornudus there is the "bra" thing.

As the new news says its most likely just the sacred animals as there new forms. Why would a weasel make it an auto female?....or making it a snake make it female?....it's just the breast plate coloring....no bras.

Blui129 said:
Landorus is BA

Odd, the CoroCoro front cover made Landorus look a bit like a mutant chicken (At least, according to me).

Game wise, Thundurus was banned along with Excadrill in the Standard Metagame, and the (Special) Attack boost, he will stay banned for the rest of the B/W Metagame era, unless the Sacred Beast form (Probably called Thundurus-S) kicks Thundurus to OU again.

Also, I'd imagine what people would do with Pokéwood. Think about it, Luvdisc beats the Pokémon World equivalent of Robosaurus. That would be a CMOF (Crowing moment of funny.)

@JetpackPercy, when you go to the anime page, the LAndorus looks BA. The front cover made it look like um...really bad.

@Equinox, I doubt it.

Back