Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! Derek and Scorch win HoH 3, Derek getting the HoH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! HoH 1 will be RPd! If you don't run into a #d spot 3 times in 3 days, you're out

No mathematical equation will give me a sure fire guess on this one, I will go with my favorite number...

*Hopes onto panel number eight.*

Brett says "Lock." with a deadly sense of precision in his voice.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! HoH 1 will be RPd! If you don't run into a #d spot 3 times in 3 days, you're out

*All the sudden, the wheel stopped, flinging everyone who did not pick a spot off the board. Then, spots 1-7 dropped instantly. The remaining two spots shook until spot 9 broke. This left Brett in the wheel.* "Congrats Brett, you are the first HoH! By the next 24 hours, you need to make a decision on who is safe and who is up for elimination."

"Well that didn't gp to well."

"Oww...I think I landed on something..." Scorch groaned, stretching out. "Well, congrats Brett!"

time to make some friends
"hi brett im karim the loyal muunado at your service"

"Dang! That hurt! I can't believe i lost. Oh well. Congrats Brett"

"Brett had a theory for his choices, which was a lot better reasoning then most of us, myself included. Congrats man"

Boop was unsure whether or not to congratulate Brett, so instead, he said,

"Congratulations Brett! You did a terrible job!!"

Boop screwed up his face.

*floats gently towards the ground, then remembers that she's not a flying type and promptly plummets to the ground, landing with a huge thud*

Darn! I thought I had it all figured out!
"Well, congrats, Brett," Dec says through clenched teeth.
Ow, that drop was harsher than expected...
Dec wanders off to find a cold pool of water somewhere.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! HoH 1 was won by Brett the Abagoura! (Charizard88) Who will be nominated?

"Ugh well anyway congrats Britt. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna stand in that spot over there."
*Tim heads to the suncloaked area*

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! HoH 1 was won by Brett the Abagoura! (Charizard88) Who will be nominated?

Brains over brawn was the solution to this one. The next one might be brawn or another brain, but either way first HoH under my belt and now I am safe from my view point.

"Thanks everyone."

OoC: Not sure what I am supposed to be doing here...uhm...Do I pick 1 person for elimination 1 to be safe and PM you or do I pick a couple or what the heck am I doing cause I am clueless. Haha.

Boop tries to find Maggie, and finds it on the ground.

"Hey there, fishy friend. I think you need a name. What's your name?"

"Pssh. Brains? Those calculations made no sense whatsoever. Besides, you got lucky on the last one," Mike comments. "Congratulations for winning, but good luck in future challenges, 'cause you'll need it."

Guess I should take my job position now...

"Everyone, Please step inside for the nomination ceremony."

Edit: I will try and get on before I go to school tomorrow but I doubt it. So I will give Joey what he needs in the case I can't make it. I am getting otu at 2:15 from school and going to an Orthodontist Apt. as apposed to 2:40 being the dismiss time normally, but if Joey can give me a little slack there I will post immediatly upon arriving home. (Presuming that what Joey told me takes place...)

Maggie came to her senses and scowled at the white otter. "If you must know," she growled, "it's Maggie." She thereupon slapped mud in his face and flops away.

That Maggie Woman sure is strange... Zeero thought to himself.
"Ah well. Congrats Brett."
Seems like lady luck wasn't on his side this time.

Boop yelps at the mud being thrown at his face, but washes it off quickly.

"Hmm... what an odd fish..."

Ulysses: Graveyards... Excellent, I have a good feeling about this, reminds me of my old home on Mt. Pyre. *Enters the graveyard*

Joey sighed. He wished he hadn't been thrown out so fast, but it had been funny to watch them go flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back