Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Battle challenge for the 6 that posted until the 8th! Sponsored b

Very important questions. Answer all 3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Sonicyellow: The first person evicted by a 4-2 vote! Sponsored by TFH's Trade Thr

who wants to battle me on shoddy?

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Sonicyellow: The first person evicted by a 4-2 vote! Sponsored by TFH's Trade Thr

ckm555:

joey when can you battle?

I can get on anytime tonight. Just LMK when is good for anyone.

I am on for battling. Anyone who needs my match, get on. I beat richkid 5-0.

I can't get on until tomorrow. I may not be able to participate because of my busy summer. Joey, can you be on at 11 AM EST for a battle?
That actually goes for anyone.

Sorry, my mom is having trust issues lately.

I am on for battling. Good luck!

EDIT: Lost against Freak 0-4, will fight Joeypals!! tomorrow afternoon.

I can get on at 10 PM EST tonight as well.

muddy: can you get on now?

Snorchu, Freak isn't in this game.

*Facepalm*

wait...who did snorchu fight then (creepy music plays in bakround)

beat hatman 2-0. gg

I know that Hatman already battled, but he was already on and I needed a battle, so we played. Tell me if this is wrong Joey, and we still have to battle.
Anyways, I won 2-0.
Joey, when is good for you?

You may only battle the six participating in the challenge for it to count. They are:
Richkid
Cool kid
Muddy
Snorchu
Hatman
EspeonROX

Richkid is the only one who battled me, losing.

Muddy and Richkid each have beat Hatman, giving them a total score of 2 points right now.

can i battle more people? to get me more points? and when does this challenge end?

Lost to Muddy :(

If we can, I battled Snorchu and won 4-0.
I also battled Richkid and won 4-0.
Joey, I can do 9:30-10:00ish PM EST. That is when I can get on (in between those times; I'll be on longer than that though).

So...who am I battling and when?

Battle any of us when our available times coincide.

TIMEOUT! Startover! I'm sorry, but you people get confusing. As there is 6, I will do this.
Muddy vs. Coolkid
Snorchu vs. Richkid
EROX vs. Hatman
The people who win will face me. Whoever beats me, or gets the most pokemon standing, will win HoH. This all needs to happen by the 8th, this time according to my front page timeline. Luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back