Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Battle challenge for the 6 that posted until the 8th! Sponsored b

Very important questions. Answer all 3.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Sonicyellow: The first person evicted by a 4-2 vote! Sponsored by TFH's Trade Thr

I don't battle competitively. Don't have a team for Wi-fi, don't use shoddy.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother Not Again! Sonicyellow: The first person evicted by a 4-2 vote! Sponsored by TFH's Trade Thr

Sry, these puzzels where confusing me XD

this sounds good, I am working on the next challenge now.

Good luck to you all, as your HoH, I will watch your matches, for fun.

Sooo, what are the match-ups Joey?

When all 10 people post, or however many post wi-fi or shoddy in 24 hours.

Whoever is fighting me, my FC is in my sig, and I request that you PM or post yours.

You have until this evening to post shoddy or wi-fi if you have not already.

im going to take shoddy now. made an okay team.

It's this evening, so who are we fighting?

I wanna battle Richkid!
What tier are we doing Joey? Please say OU!

can we just do whatever. IDK what kind of team mine is.

The battles are standard, so OU. Post who is signed up for what please. I am limited to my Touch again.

everyone other than snorchu is shoddy.

Alright. Snorchu gets a bye for now along with 42C and the people not responding, but they can still be nominated. Can I get a list of names? Thanks! :D

muddy
me
espeonROX
hatman
ckm555

so one of us gets a bye. unless you play joey.

All right, we will do this. Everyone faces me and 1 person of their choice. Remember, the person who has the most pokemon survive overall wins. Easy?

Ok, I'll try to be on tonight. I am at my uncle's for most of the day.

muddy want to battle now?

I am usually on from middle afternoon to late evening, depending on my mom's mood.

I can do Shoddy if you really want. I'll have my team ready for tomorrow. Busy evening and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back