Games Big Brother 12: Beach

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Head of Household: Results

Hey houseguests! The HOH competition has concluded, and it’s time to announce the results. Here are our top 3 standings...

1st place: @Hermes with 27.80 seconds!
2nd place: @Mars with 29.73 seconds!
3rd place: @Jabberwock with 35.62 seconds!

Congratulations Hermes, you are the new Head of Household! You have 24 hours, or until July 26th at 6PM EST to name your 2 nominees in this thread. More announcements below the cut.

Veiled Vault:

As you all know, the Veiled Vault is currently open. With the last eviction, the 3rd and final person to enter this room was determined. Since he survived the vote, @Draskk entered the vault. Though he did play, he did not score high enough to earn an advantage.

With that, the Veiled Vault is officially closed, and surviving nominees will no longer enter this room at the beginning of the following week.

Have-Nots:

Time to update you guys on the Have-Not situation! As you all know, Draskk, Mars and Scattered were Have-Nots last week. Since Scattered was evicted, only 2 new Have-Nots have been chosen, by last week’s Have-Nots of course.

Draskk has chosen @matsubara.
Mars has chosen @Senkun.

That's all for now! Once again Hermes, you have 24 hours to make your nominations.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright! Hermes has nominated Anna and Ephemera for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomly selected houseguests will compete for the Power of Veto! As for the competition? Though a technically new competition, it's another Big Brother Turbo competition that's made it to the real thing. It's...

BB-Tin!

Participants:
HOH: @Hermes
Nominee: @matsubara
Nominee: @Ephemera
Random Draw: @Mars
Random Draw: @Jabberwock
Random Draw: @EurekaTingz

The houseguest who scores the highest by racking up points hitting squares will win the Power of Veto! Only the 6 people tagged above under ‘participants’ are competing in this competition. You have until July 27th at 5PM EST to stay alive for as long as you can, giving you just shy of 24 hours.

A reminder that you need a source of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room (preferably the latter, though). If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Alright houseguests, the competition is over! After counting up all of the balls, here were the top 3 standings...

1st place: @Mars with 3707 points!
2nd place: @Ephemera with 3544 points!
3rd place: @Jabberwock with 238 points!

Congratulations Mars, you have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours, or until July 28th at 5PM EST to tell us your decision with the POV in-thread.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Ceremony:

Alright, we have our final nominees. Ephemera and Jabber are our final nominees for the week. As Head of Household, Hermes will not vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted by tagging me in your DR, and making your decision. There are only 5 people voting, so it takes 3 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have 24 hours, or until July 28th at 8PM EST to cast your votes to evict. You are able to change your vote throughout this time, but at deadline votes will be locked, and either Ephemera or Jabber will be evicted and sent to the Comeback Chamber.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction: Results

Houseguests. The votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote… of 5-0...

@Ephemera, you have been evicted and will be moving into the Comeback Chamber. Please say your goodbyes.

The Comeback Chamber is beginning to populate again, houseguests. And soon it will gain it’s 3rd member, because someone else is going to join them soon...

Week 6 (Part 2):

The second half of week 6 has begun! Let’s get some things out of the way first… this round is special. It’s time for some announcements to explain myself.

Special Announcement:

Houseguests! You know how this goes. I announce a twist, you all freak out. But let’s get to the (sparse) details first. Here’s your responsibility, houseguests: you all are voting for someone. I won’t say what for. Each of you must vote for 1 person, and you can vote for yourself if you wish. That is all I’ll say about this.

You have 24 hours (hopefully less) to decide which houseguest you are voting for. The top 2 vote getters will be involved in whatever this is. If all of you cast your votes early, the results and what all of this means will be revealed early as well.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Vote: Results

Alright houseguests! You each cast your votes for 1 houseguest, and I told you the 2 with the most votes would be involved in a twist. So let’s reveal the votes!

Hermes: 2
Mars: 2
Draskk: 1
Jabber: 1
Senkun: 1

With that, @Hermes and @Mars have been chosen by the house! Let’s get into what’s about to happen with them now...

Room Announcement:

Hello houseguests! Did you think this twist died with the vault? If so, you thought wrong! It’s time for me to announce… the Quiet Quarters.

Let’s explain what the Quiet Quarters will do. The Quiet Quarters will take 2 people from the house, and sequester them together, for the entire round. They cannot vote, they cannot compete in competitions, and they cannot be nominated by the HOH. For the entire cycle, they are effectively not in the house with the rest of you.

So how will we decide who’s going to this room? Well, you already have! The top 2 vote getters from this past vote will be entering this room! With that… Hermes and Mars are off to the Quiet Quarters!

With that, 2 people have been temporarily removed from the house. What that also means is that they won’t have any idea what’s going on. So for now, forum updates will stop. The rest of you will receive updates on Discord, where I’ll tell you all how the rest of this round is going to go.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Double Eviction: Recap

Hello everyone! The second round of week 6 has concluded, and it's time to recap the general contents for our audience, as well as @Hermes and @Mars who will be re-entering the house after their break in the Quiet Quarters.

- After Hermes and Mars were taken to the Quiet Quarters, the 5 remaining houseguests were taken to the Twisted Sandcastle! While in this room, private communcation through alliance chats and outside DMs was banned, with all gameplay having to take place within the room.

- It was then announced that this round would be an Instant Eviction, meaning that no POV competition would take place, and the eviction ceremony would take place after the HOH's initial nominations.

- The HOH competition was called How Bad Do You Want It?. Many punishments were pledged:
- Anna pledged to be a Have-Not for the rest of the season, and to have her vote behind a task for 3 weeks.
- Draskk pledged to be a Have-Not for the next 2 weeks, to have his vote behind a task for the rest of the season, and to sit out of the next 3 HOH competitions.
- Flour pledged to be a Have-Not for the rest of the season, to have his vote behind a task for the rest of the season, to sit out of the next 4 HOH competitions, and to take a 100% penalty in the next 3 POV competitions (meaning he will not compete in them).
- Senkun pledged to be a Have-Not for the rest of the season, to have his vote behind a task for the rest of the season, to sit out of the next 4 HOH competitions, and to take a 30% penalty in the next 3 POV competitions.

- In the end, Flour won the final round having taken the harsher punishments, and became the new HOH!

- He decided to nominate Anna and Jabber for eviction.

- By a vote of 1-1, the vote tied between Anna and Jabber. Flour then cast his tiebreaking vote to evict Anna, sending her to the Comeback Chamber.

Week 7:

And after all of that, we've arrived at week 7! Let's get right into the HOH competition!

Head of Household:

... Or should I? There's something different about this week, houseguests. Some of you have seen this item floating around the house for the past few weeks. It's been here since the beginning, changing hands every week as it was hit. I'm here to announce that the Piñata has burst!

Let's explain what this is first, though. This piñata has been here since the beginning. It started with someone, they hit it and passed it to someone else. That someone then passed it to someone else as well, and this has continued until right now. All of it was anonymous, the person who received the piñata would not be told who gave it to them. But something else was important, the number of hits it could take. That number just hit zero.

The person who made the final hit would receive... or be victim to whatever's inside the piñata. So what was inside? And who made the final hit? I won't disclose the piñata's journey throughout the house this season, but I will disclose who ends up with the spoils.

That person is @EurekaTingz! As the final person to hit the piñata, I also want to tell you... congratulations, you are the new Head of Household! You have 24 hours, or until August 1st at 10PM to nominate 2 houseguests of your choice.

Have-Nots:

Now normally, I would have the outgoing Have-Nots pick their replacements. However, since @Draskk, @EurekaTingz and @Senkun all took Have-Not punishments, they will be the season’s Have-Nots for the foreseeable future.

Since the HOH is exempt from Have-Not status, Flour will not start his Have-Not punishment until next week, meaning only Draskk and Senkun will be Have-Nots this week.

For the rest of you (Hermes, Jabber and Mars), you have nothing to worry about. This is the last week of the official Have/Have-Not phase. Though the people who took the punishments will have to deal with them well after this week, you guys will not have to concern yourselves with this twist at all. Since all 3 of you are Haves this week because of this… congratulations on weathering the Have-Not twist! It’s over for you guys!

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
hayyy it's time to make my nominations!!!

the first houseguest that i have nominated for eviction is...
Mars.

the second houseguest that i have nominated for eviction is...
Jabber.

I have nominated the two of you for eviction just because I'm not really sure where your heads are at for this week. Good luck and fight like hell!!!!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright! Flour has nominated Jabber and Mars for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. We're down to just the 6 of you, so everyone (minus Flour because of his penalty) will be playing in this Power of Veto! As for the competition? It's something new...

Beach Hopping!

Participants:
Nominee: @Jabberwock
Nominee: @Mars
"Random" Draw: @Draskk
"Random" Draw: @Hermes
"Random" Draw: @Senkun

- In this game, you will be tasked with "staying home" or "traveling" to each of the other houseguest's beaches, trying to meet up with them!
- If you both meet in the same location, the person who stays at their beach will gain 3 points, and the person who traveled will gain 2.
- If you do not meet in the same location, neither of you will gain any points.
- The houseguest with the most points at the end of the tally will win the Power of Veto!
- For Have-Nots, your score will be deducted by 10%. For Senkun, who took an additional 30% penalty, that will be added up and total a 40% penalty.

Below is an example submission if I were playing in this competition:

Blakers: Stay
Celever: Travel
NP: Travel
Violet: Stay

Since there are 5 people in the competition, your submission should look like the one above, just with names of the other 4 houseguests besides yourself.

The houseguest who scores the highest by meeting up with the others will win the Power of Veto! You have until August 3rd at 1PM EST to make your decisions, giving you 24 hours.

Discussion about the competition or your decisions for it in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is NOT allowed.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Alright houseguests, the competition is over! After counting up all of your points from staying and traveling, here were the top 3 standings...

1st place: @Mars with 10 points!
2nd place: @Jabberwock with 9 points!
3rd place: @Hermes with 7 points!

Congratulations Mars, you have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours, or until August 3rd at 11PM EST to tell us your decision with the POV in-thread.

Mars

Aspiring Trainer
it shouldn't surprise anyone to hear that I will be using the pov on myself

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
heyyyy i have to make a renomination! with that being said... my renomination issssss

Drask.

good luck!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Ceremony:

Alright, we have our final nominees. Jabber and Draskk are our final nominees for the week. As Head of Household, Flour only vote in the event of a tie. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted by tagging me in your DR, and making your decision. Due to Senkun failing his vote task, there are only 2 people voting, so it takes 2 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have just 24 hours, or until August 4th at 5PM EST to cast your votes to evict. You are able to change your vote throughout this time, but at deadline votes will be locked, and either Jabber or Draskk will be evicted and become the final houseguest sent to the Comeback Chamber.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕

Houseguests. The votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote… of 1-1, we have a tie!

As the vote has tied, it is now the responsibility of @EurekaTingz as HOH to cast the deciding vote to evict either Draskk or Jabber. Flour, please make your decision in-thread as soon as possible.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
another one? okay...! well, anyway, i cast my sole vote to evict...

Draskk.

I'm sorry, but good luck in the comeback chamber!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕

With that, it’s official. @Draskk, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say your goodbyes.

With that, our another houseguest goes down. Week 8's HOH will be posted sometime later.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 8:

Welcome to Week 8 houseguests! There aren't many of you left, it's getting down to the wire. Also as you know, Draskk was the final houseguest to be enter the Comeback Chamber, meaning someone will be re-entering the house after the HOH concludes, just like last time!

Head of Household:

Getting into the HOH, it's might make you watch your keys a bit more closely...

Tower Breaker!

The houseguest who scores the highest pushing green and pink boards to the side will become the new Head of Household! You have until August 5th at 10PM EST to stay alive for as long as you can, giving you just short of 25 hours.

A reminder that you need a source of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room (preferably the latter, though). If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.