Games Big Brother 12: Beach

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Head of Household: Results

Hey houseguests! This was posted in the server because the forums were having issues with posting, but it's available now. Just to recap, here were the top 3 standings.

1st place: @EurekaTingz with 11108.33 points!
2nd place: @scattered mind with 7558.33 points!
3rd place: @Mars with 7412.5 points!

Congratulations Flour, you are the new Head of Household! Considering the Safety Suite is now closed, we will be jumping right into nominations! Flour, you have 12 hours, or until July 16th at 9AM EST to name your 2 nominees in this thread.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! First off I just want to thank PBB for handing me this award tonight... but it's time to make nominations because I really don't know what to say... so... yeah.

With that being said, the first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...
Anna.

The next houseguest that I have nominated for eviction is...
Brave.

I have nominated you, Brave, and you Anna, for eviction this week. I like the both of you, but Brave, we really have not communicated all that much this season. Anna, I'm not sure where your head is at, but I wish you both luck in the Veto and no hard feelings! xx

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright! Flour has nominated Anna and Brave for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomly selected houseguests will compete for the Power of Veto! As for the competition? Though a technically new competition, some of you might recognize it from the BB Turbo series...

Ghost Fall!

Participants:
HOH: @EurekaTingz
Nominee: @matsubara
Nominee: @Brave Vesperia
Random Draw: @Mars
Random Draw: @Draskk
Random Draw: @Senkun

The houseguest who scores the highest by descending the platforms will win the Power of Veto! Only the 6 people tagged above under ‘participants’ are competing in this competition. You have until July 17th at 3PM EST to stay alive for as long as you can, giving you just shy of 37.5 hours.

A reminder that you need a source of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room (preferably the latter, though). If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Alright houseguests, the competition is over! After avoiding the spikes, let’s reveal the top standings…

1st place: @matsubara with 238 points!
2nd place: @Mars with 85 points!
3rd place: @Brave Vesperia and @EurekaTingz with 62 points!

Congratulations Anna, you have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours, or until July 18th at 3PM EST to tell us your decision with the POV in-thread.

matsubara

anna
hi yall, Brave and I were put up for eviction and I won the POV. I'm going to use the veto on myself again. Best of Luck!

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
Heyyyy so my replacement nominee is going to be
Scattered.
No hard feelings, and good luck to both of the nominees!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Ceremony:

Alright, we have our final nominees. Brave and Scattered are our final nominees for the week. As Head of Household, Flour will only vote in the event of a tie, and the nominees also cannot vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted by tagging me in your DR, and making your decision. There are 6 people voting, so it takes 4 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have 24 hours, or until July 19th at 1AM EST to cast your votes to evict. You are able to change your vote throughout this time, but at deadline votes will be locked, and either Brave or Scattered will be the fourth houseguest evicted.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction: Results

Houseguests. The votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather their belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote… of 3-3, we have a tie!

As the vote has tied, it is now the responsibility of @EurekaTingz as HOH to cast the deciding vote to evict either Brave or Scattered. Flour, please make your decision in-thread as soon as possible.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
oh wow- well i cast my sole vote to evict...
Brave.
I'm sorry, and you played a great game. </3

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕

With that, it’s official. @Brave Vesperia, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say your goodbyes.

With that, our fourth houseguest goes down. Week 5's HOH will be posted at a decent hour because it is late right now.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5:

Alright everyone! Week 5 has arrived. The numbers in the house are thinning fast, only 8 of you are left! Another week, another eviction. Let's get right into it.

Head of Household:

Getting straight into the HOH, for the first time this season there isn't a whole list of rules about a cool forum game! A good-old fashioned score game this time! It's...

Rotate!

The houseguest who scores the highest rotating their circle will become the new Head of Household! You have until July 21st at 12PM EST to stay alive for as long as you can, giving you just shy of 48 hours.

A reminder that you need a source of documentation for your submissions (your name, a PokéBeach tab, etc.) to prove the screenshot was taken by you. As long as it's visible on-screen, drawn on, or through a Notepad app, that's fine. All submissions must be made directly to the host either through 1-on-1 DMs or through your Diary Room (preferably the latter, though). If a submission is invalid, you will be notified and be told what the problem is.

Discussion in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Head of Household: Results

Hey houseguests! The HOH competition has concluded, and it’s time to announce the results. Here are our top 3 standings...

1st place: @matsubara with 32 points!
2nd place: @Jabberwock and @Senkun with 11 points!

Congratulations Anna, you are the new Head of Household! You have 23.5 hours, or until July 22nd at 1PM EST to name your 2 nominees in this thread. But stick around, because I have plenty of announcements to make.

Veiled Vault:

As you all know, the Veiled Vault is currently open. With the last eviction, the 2nd person to enter this room was determined. Since he survived the vote, @scattered mind entered the vault. He played and won the Vote Nullifier, meaning that Scattered will remove someone’s vote to evict at this week’s eviction ceremony. Congratulations!

Have-Nots:

But wait, there’s more! On the topic of Have-Nots, you all had a break last week because I was in a good mood. We will be picking up where we left off. However, since we had no Have-Nots from last week to select new ones, the new Have-Nots have been determined by competition. The bottom scorers in this past HOH will endure this week’s Have-Not punishments. Those houseguests are @Draskk, @Mars and @scattered mind. Your punishments will be posted in #big-brother-house within the next hour.

Special Announcement:

I have more houseguests! Now I have a special announcement to make. It’s been over a month since the season began, and since the numbers have dwindled… it is time to announce this. You all have made it to jury! All of you will either be 1 of the finalists pleading their case to win the game, or 1 of the 7 jurors that will decide the winner! Congratulations on making it this far!

Room Announcement:

Oh? You thought I was done? How unfortunate for you. I have one last announcement, and it’s the most important one. Houseguests, I have to fill you in on this season’s biggest secret… the Comeback Chamber.

For the past few weeks, all of our evicted houseguests have been sent to this special little room, being given difficult tasks to stay in the room, all to earn the chance to get back into the house. Aria, Ephemera, Amy-Kate, and Brave all entered this room. Of the 4 of the them, 3 managed to survive all the way to the end to compete in the do or die Re-Entry competition. And now I have to announce which one is regaining their status as a full-time houseguest. Well… please welcome @Ephemera back to the house! As a result of coming back into the house, Ephe will be immune for the week, meaning that Anna cannot nominate them for eviction. Unfortunately for the others, this means their time in the game is over, and they are officially out of the game for good.

But I do have one more piece of information to give out related to this room, and trust me it’s important. There will be a Round 2 of the Comeback Chamber! For the next few weeks, if you’re evicted, you’ll be sent to the Comeback Chamber just like the pre-jurors this season, and will still have a chance to get back in the game!

Alright. This is probably the biggest infodump of a post that I’ve made yet. There is A LOT of information here so don’t hesitate to ask me any clarifying questions. Once again, @matsubara you have 24 hours from the timestamp of this post to name your nominees.

matsubara

anna
Hey y’all! Great work everyone playing this far, it’s been super fun 😄… but with that said I have my nominees!

The first houseguest I’m nominating is…
Flour

The second houseguest I’m nominating is….
Draskk

Best of luck guys :)!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto:

Alright! Anna has nominated Draskk and Flour for eviction. Now, the Power of Veto will commence. The HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 randomly selected houseguests will compete for the Power of Veto! As for the competition? It might seem familiar to you, as it’s from BB10’s infamous Triple Eviction...

Call Your Own Shots!

Participants:
HOH: @matsubara
Nominee: @Draskk
Nominee: @EurekaTingz
Random Draw: @Hermes
Random Draw: @scattered mind
Random Draw: @Mars

The rules and details will be sent to the POV players shortly. Only the 6 people tagged above under ‘participants’ are competing in this competition. You guys will have 24 hours or until July 23rd at 10AM EST to make a decision on how to place your balls from there. If all the decisions are in before deadline, results may be revealed early.

Discussion about this competition or your decisions in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is NOT allowed.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Power of Veto: Results

Alright houseguests, the competition is over! After counting up all of the balls, here were the top 3 standings...

1st place: @EurekaTingz with 19 balls!
2nd place: @Hermes with 17 balls!
3rd place: @Draskk with 14 balls!

Congratulations Flour, you have won the Power of Veto! You have 24 hours, or until July 23rd at 11PM EST to tell us your decision with the POV in-thread.

EurekaTingz

Aspiring Trainer
hey!! i have made a decision... and after some long and careful consideration... i have decided to use the Power of Veto on...
myself, obviously.
well, that's all! take it away!!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Eviction Ceremony:

Alright, we have our final nominees. Draskk and Scattered are our final nominees for the week. As Head of Household, Anna will not vote. Everyone else, please privately cast your vote for the nominee you want to be evicted by tagging me in your DR, and making your decision. Because Scattered holds the Vote Nullifier and will be removing someone's vote to evict, there are only 5 people voting, so it takes 3 votes to be evicted this week.

Houseguests, you have 24 hours, or until July 24th at 10AM EST to cast your votes to evict. You are able to change your vote throughout this time, but at deadline votes will be locked, and either Draskk or Scattered will be evicted and sent to the Comeback Chamber.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕

Houseguests. The votes are in. As you all know, using the Vote Nullifier Scattered chose to remove Flour's vote this week. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his or her belongings, and walk out the front door. By a vote… of 3-2...

@scattered mind, you have been evicted and will be moving into the Comeback Chamber. Please say your goodbyes.

5 weeks have passed, and only 8 of you remain. But let’s not waste any time, let’s get right into week 6!

Week 6:

Hello everyone! Week 6 has arrived. The numbers in the house are thinning fast, only 8 of you are left! Another week, another eviction. Let's get right into it.

Head of Household:

Getting straight into the HOH, this time it's something a bit silly, but I have a feeling a few of you might enjoy it regardless! It's...

A Live Competition!

Whenever you're ready for a live competition that shouldn't take more than a few minutes, please tag me in your DR! You have until July 25th at 10AM EST to get this done, giving you a full 24 hours.

Discussion about the competition or your performance in it in any 1-on-1 chats and alliances is NOT allowed.