Finished Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Week Five - The Banishing

@RyZe, @Senkun you are the final wanted facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @Vom due to the Necklace of the Overthrown, you will only vote in the event of a tie. @mcgrayson and the two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 5 votes this week, so it takes 3 votes to banish.

You have 24 hours, or until November 4th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.

Good luck my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Five - The Banishing - Results

It's the time for the weekly banishing, and you've gathered in the clearing. However, the King's voice doesn't ring across the clearing as you're used to it doing. You wait for minutes, but still nothing. No voice. And then, a figure enters the clearing, wearing long robes that touch the ground and cover their face.

Hello, hello! Unfortunately the King could not join you today, and neither could Alistair. So instead, I am here this week to bring you a special announcement! Just as usual, one of either @RyZe or @Senkun will be banished in just a few minutes. But as you may have noticed, only nine of you remain at this point, soon to be eight. The crowning is growing nearer and nearer, and with that the King must have his court. Whoever is banished out of the two wanted this week, will be the first member of the King's Court, helping to decide who wins the game in the end!

As soon as I announce the votes, the banished wanted will come with me. By a vote of 5-0, @RyZe...

you have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, but congratulations on being the first member of the King's Court! You will help decide who takes it all on crowning night.

Alright, say your goodbyes and come with me. See you all later, deemed...

The clearing is quiet. The idea that you've already made it halfway through the game sinks in. And as soon as it does, the king's voice booms around the clearing.

Ah deemed, my apologies for being late! I'm here now however, so no worries, I can reveal the votes! Wait.., where's Ryze? Oh my. Oh my goodness. Well, um, that is a problem. Deemed, don't fret but it appears my good old friend the Wiseman is back at his tricks. Stay calm, the game can continue, I will figure this out. Um, your next competition will be soon... oh, and congrats on making it this far. Hopefully everything will run smoothly from here on out. I must go now, and figure out what to do...

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Six - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

The king pauses and waits for everyone to come in.

You will face many, many different tasks as ruler of a land. Sometimes, you may have to manage multiple at the same time. This week’s competition will test you on that. Grid 16 is a fun little game where you must stay on your feet and stay vigilant to complete all of your tasks effectively. Whichever of you submits the highest score by deadline will win the title of ToR this week!

Due to the Necklace of the Overthrown, @Vom can not compete. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 45 hours, or on November 6th at 4pm EST.

We are always open to discussion about deadlines when it comes to competitions. Any changes in the length of competitions will be based off of a consensus from everyone and what everyone finds fair.

Good luck, my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Six - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

Coming in at third and second place we have...

3rd place - @mcgrayson - 4871
2nd place - @Mars - 4880

Which means, that with a score of 6884...
Congratulations @Scorpi0n! You have won this weeks Taste of Ruling competition!

Congratulations Scorpion! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Scorpion, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until November 7th at 4pm EST to make your nominations publicly in the thread.​

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Six - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Scorp! The time has come for this week's Sceptre of Safety competition to start.

@Scorpi0n, you have nominated @Dunk & @Vom for banishing. The ToR, the two nominated deemed and three randomly selected deemed will compete in this competition. These three are: @Senkun, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK and @Mars!

Smarts and knowledge are invaluable skills as a ruler and this competition is a perfect test of both of those. We have already put you through a lot of strategy games but this one is very different from the rest.
This week’s SoS competition is: Castle Unscatter

This competition is really quite simple. In your diary rooms we will give you a list of words but scrambled in the wrong order. Your goal is to figure out what these words were originally and write them in the correct order! You will only have one attempt to do this competition, whenever you are ready to play please make sure to notify us in your diary rooms and we will send it over to you. The houseguest with the shortest time will be the winner!

All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 48 hours, or on November 9th at 4pm EST. However if everyone finishes before then, the competition will end sooner.

Good luck, deemed. We are looking forward to seeing you play.

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
I forgot to mention that @Senkun was given a curse that he chose to use this week. This curse has caused him to become the third wanted of the week. If Senkun is saved by the Sceptre of Safety, there will be no replacement nominee.

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Six - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! This week's Sceptre of Safety competition has ended which means it is time to reveal this week's winner! Let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
3rd - @Vom - 9/10 - 33:14
2nd - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - 9/10 - 31:31

Which means, with 9/10 and with a time of 5:37 ...
...Congratulations @Scorpi0n, you are this week's winner!

Congratulations! As the winner of the SoS competition you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your SoS power. You can either save one of the two tagged or keep them the same. If you do save one of them, please name your replacement at the same time.

You have 25 hours, or until November 11th at 4pm EST to make your decision.

Good luck, deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Six - The Banishing

@Dunk, @Vom you are the final wanted facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @Scorpi0n, as ToR, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 5 votes this week, so it takes 3 votes to banish.

You have 20 hours, or until November 11th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.

Good luck my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Six - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to another of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Dunk or Vom will be leaving us immediately. The banished Deemed will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, by a vote of 5-0, @Vom...
...you have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, and thanks for playing!

Thank you for playing! Now, if you could please head this way, I'll take you to the real King's Court. We're still trying to find Ryze, but no worries we've almost tracked him down.

As the banished deemed begins to walk away, they are enveloped in a cloud of red smoke, and as it disappears, you realize they are gone.

Umm, that wasn't supposed to happen. Alright, well... deemed, I'll try to get your next competition ready as soon as possible. And don't worry, don't panic. They will both be found and brought back to safety very soon.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Seven - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

Sometimes, as ruler, it feels like the sky is falling down. For your people, you need to be able to dodge around that. This competition will test you on this, and it is called Falling Circles. Whichever of you can last the longest with these falling shapes will earn the title of ToR!

As outgoing ToR, @Scorpi0n can not compete in this competition. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Thought Tents.

This competition will end in 43 hours, or on November 13th at 4pm EST.

We are always open to discussion about deadlines when it comes to competitions. Any changes in the length of competitions will be based off of a consensus from everyone and what everyone finds fair.

Good luck, my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Seven - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Now that your competition is over, let’s look at the results! Drumroll please!

3rd place - @mcgrayson - 1:36
2nd place - @Senkun - 2:15

Which means, that with a time of 2:36...
Congratulations @James Sena! You have won this weeks Taste of Ruling competition!

Congratulations Sena! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Sena, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until November 14th at 4pm EST to make your nominations publicly in the thread.​

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Seven - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Sena! The time has come for this week's Sceptre of Safety competition to start.

@James Sena , you have nominated @Scorpi0n & @Senkun for banishing. (Sena named nominees in their DR) The ToR, the two nominated deemed and three randomly selected deemed will compete in this competition. These three houseguests are: @mcgrayson , @Dunk and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

It’s incredibly important to know where you have your allies and enemies as a king. You wouldn’t want to overlook potential threats. This weeks competition will test the trust in you and your fellow deemed. Without any further ado, let’s get to it. This week’s SoS competition is:

Prisoners Dilemma

Here are the rules of the competition:
You go into your diary rooms to find 5 pieces of cloth laid out in front of you, each depicting one of each of the other deemed playing in the sceptre competition. Under each piece of cloth are two stones, one red and one green. The green stones each read "ally" while the red ones read "betray." You must make one choice for each person, and once you submit that choice you can not change it. If both of you ally, then you both gain two point. If you choose ally and the other person chooses betray, you lose two points. If you betray and your opponent allies, you gain three points. If you both betray, both of you get nothing. Your score will begin at three. The player with the highest score will win the Sceptre of Safety! Please do not discuss this competition with anyone else.

All submissions should be made in your Diary Rooms.

This competition will end in 26 hours, or on November 15th at 4pm EST. However if everyone finishes before then, the competition will end sooner.​

Alfze

Aspiring Trainer
Week Seven- Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! This week's Sceptre of Safety competition has ended which means it is time to reveal this week's winner! Let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
3rd/ 2nd - @James Sena & @Dunk - 7 points

Which means, with a score of 10...
...Congratulations @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK , you are this week's winner!

Congratulations! As the winner of the SoS competition you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your SoS power. You can either save one of the two tagged or keep them the same.

You have 25 hours, or until November 16th at 4pm EST to make your decision.

Good luck, deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Seven - The Banishing

@Senkun, @Scorpi0n, you are the final wanted facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @James Sena, as ToR, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 4 votes this week, so it takes 3 votes to banish, and 2 to tie.

You have 22 hours, or until November 16th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.

Good luck my Deemed!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Seven - Double Banishment Recap

Hello everyone! Last night, a crazy live double banishment took place in the Shadowed Forest, and 7 became 5. Missed it? That's okay, because I'll be briefly recapping it here just for you:

-To kick off the night, the results of the first banishment were revealed. By a unanimous 4-0 vote, @Scorpi0n was banished from the Shadowed Forest, becoming the third member of the King's Court.
-Next, the deemed competed in the Taste of Ruing competition Know Your Kingdom, where they each had to choose six unique numbers from a map. With 80 points, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK won the competition!
-Nick chose to tag @Senkun and @mcgrayson for banishment.
-As there were only 6 players remaining, they all competed in the Sceptre of Safety competition Safety Lab, a game similar to parroting where they had to match up each participant with a special role. In the end, @Dunk managed to pull out his first competition win with 33 points.
-Dunk decided to use the Sceptre on Senkun.
-Nick had to name a replacement, choosing @Mars.
-At the banishment ceremony, it was revealed that Grayson was in possession of a curse called the Shield of a Long Lost Warrior, which automatically placed a vote on him.
-Because of the curse, the vote tied at 2-2, leaving Nick to break it. He chose to banish Grayson, making him the 4th member of the jury.

To the final 5 -- a huge congratulations! Your next Taste of Ruling competition will be up very shortly.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Eight - Taste of Ruling Competition

For this competition, you will be playing a game that requires a ton of patience in order to do well. This competition is called Pond Skater. The player with the longest distance at the end of this competition will become the ToR!

As outgoing ToR, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK can not compete in this competition. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Diary Rooms.

This competition will end in 24 hours, or on November 20th at 4pm EST.

As we are down to the wire here, we have decided to shorten competition deadlines by 24 hours. If this does not work for you, reach out to us ASAP and we can change it back.

Good luck, my Deemed!

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Week Eight - Taste of Ruling - Results

3rd place - @Senkun - 1015
2nd place - @Mars - 1169

Which means, that a score of 1318...
Congratulations @James Sena! You have won this weeks Taste of Ruling competition!

Congratulations Sena! you are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Sena, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until November 22nd at 4pm EST to tag your wanted publicly in the thread.​

Status
Not open for further replies.