Active Big Brother 11: Shadowed Forest

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jadethepokemontrainer, Sep 17, 2020.

1. James Sena Aspiring Trainer
    James Sena

2. Alfze Aspiring Trainer
    Alfze

Week Seven - Sceptre of Safety Competition

Greetings, deemed. And congratulations Sena! The time has come for this week's Sceptre of Safety competition to start.

@James Sena , you have nominated @Dunk & @Senkun for banishing. The ToR, the two nominated deemed and the remaining two deemed will compete in this competition, these two being: @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK & @Mars

As a king you will have to be both handy and quick on your feet, this competition is a very good test of these skills. Without further ado, this week's SoS competition is: Clockwork Cat! This is a platforming game where you as a cat will have to maneuver through a big clock system with many different obstacles. The person with the shortest time will be the winner.

Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Diary Rooms.

This competition will end in 27 hours, or on November 23rd at 4pm EST.

3. Alfze Aspiring Trainer
    Alfze

Week Seven - Sceptre of Safety - Results

Good evening deemed! This week's Sceptre of Safety competition has ended which means it is time to reveal this week's winner! Let's get to it!

In third and second place we have...
    3rd - @James Sena - 1:43:35
    2nd - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - 1:32:53

Which means, with a time of 1:18:18...
    ...Congratulations @Mars, you are this week's winner!

Congratulations! As the winner of the SoS competition you have to publicly make a decision on how you will use your SoS power. You can either save one of the two tagged or keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until November 24th at 4pm EST to make your decision.

Good luck, deemed!

4. Mars Aspiring Trainer
    Mars

I am discarding the SoS. Good luck you two!

5. Jadethepokemontrainer We're on the edge of greatness~
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

Week Eight - The Banishing

@Senkun, @Dunk, you are the final wanted facing banishment this week. Soon your fellow deemed will be voting to banish one of you. Once the votes are cast, they will be revealed and you will have to leave the woods immediately. @James Sena, as ToR, you will only vote in the event of a tie. The two wanted will also not be voting. See you all soon, and good luck!

As soon as you are ready, please cast your vote to banish in your diary room, and tag the hosts so that we see it. There are 2 votes this week, so it takes 2 votes to banish, and 1 to tie.

You have 20 hours, or until November 24th at 4pm EST to cast your votes.​

6. Jadethepokemontrainer We're on the edge of greatness~
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Week Eight - The Banishing - Results

My Deemed, welcome to another of many banishings in this game. In just a few moments, I will reveal the votes, and one of either Dunk or Senkun will be leaving us immediately. The banished Deemed will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, and then they will be removed from the woods.

Now without further ado, by a vote of 2-0, @Dunk ...
    ...you are safe. Which means that @Senkun, you have been banished from the Shadowed Forest. Sorry to see you go, and thanks for playing!

Sorry to see you go Senkun! Thank you for playing, and we'll see you back with the rest of the King's Court on crowning night. Now, my top 4, congratulations! Your ToR competition will be here very soon.

7. Jadethepokemontrainer We're on the edge of greatness~
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Week Nine - Taste of Ruling Competition

Hello, my Deemed! Please all gather in the fire circle to find out what competition you will be playing today!

The king pauses and waits for everyone to come in.

You all are very close to the end, with only a few competitions left. Your Taste of Ruling competition this week is called Slope. The player with the highest score at the end of this competition will become the ToR!

As outgoing ToR, @James Sena can not compete in this competition. Reminder that you need to have two sources of documentation when submitting a screenshot for it to be valid. As long as it can identify you, it can count (e.g. your name, a Pokebeach tab, a PB wiki tab, etc). All submissions should be made in your Diary Rooms.

This competition will end in 24 hours, or on November 25th at 4pm EST.

Good luck, my Deemed!

8. Jadethepokemontrainer We're on the edge of greatness~
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Week Nine - Taste of Ruling - Results

Hello, my Deemed! Now that your competition is over, we will look at the results. But before we do, I would like to note the triggering of The Loot of the Greedy Hermit, a curse that is in @Mars's possession. Because this has been used, Mars will not be playing in any competition this week, nor will he be allowed to vote at banishing time. Now that that is out of the way, your results for this competition!

As only two of you are competing, all results will be revealed together...
    2nd place - @Dunk - 0
    1st place
    - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - 52

...Which means congratulations Nick! You are the ToR of this week, and with that power comes great responsibility. You are safe this week, but with that you must tag two of the other Deemed, who will then be at risk of being banished. Make your decisions wisely…

Nick, as ToR you have 24 hours, or until November 26th at 4pm EST to tag your wanted publicly in the thread.​

9. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

I have chosen to nominate @Dunk and @Mars
    Dunk, good luck on the veto comp

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?