Wi-Fi Trades Bidier's Player Thread *** have SHINY want EVENT breed ANYTHING ***

RE: Bidier's Player Thread

Shadowblade2 said:
You can only teach it on Emerald Version, any other EV'd?

got lots, what do you want ? give me some names and the EVs.

Kingdra, Garchomp, Skarmory, Forretress, Feraligatr, Milotic, Ampharos, Magmortar, Electivire, Yanmega or Gliscor

Also, I REALLY need a Choice Scarf or any Choice Item, do you have one?

Shadowblade2 said:
Kingdra, Garchomp, Skarmory, Forretress, Feraligatr, Milotic, Ampharos, Magmortar, Electivire, Yanmega or Gliscor

Also, I REALLY need a Choice Scarf or any Choice Item, do you have one?

you just want those that are EV trained, and doesn't have to have good IVs right ? i think i have most of them, i need to double check. And yea, i have some choice items.

but what are you gonna offer me ?

Shadowblade2 said:
CML, what ones do you have (Choice Items AND Pokemon)?

i for sure have: Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, and Choice Band

pokemons i have to go double check on their EV, but i dont see anything on your list that i want :(

How about a Shiny Rampardos, EV'd, level 100 for one of the EV'd I mentioned plus the Choice Scarf?

Shadowblade2 said:
How about a Shiny Rampardos, EV'd, level 100 for one of the EV'd I mentioned plus the Choice Scarf?

do you mind telling me the EVs and IVs of the Rampardos ? oh, and Nature as well please.

I don't know the IV's or EV's, wasn't originally mine and I don't know how to check them, Nature is Adamant

Shadowblade2 said:
I don't know the IV's or EV's, wasn't originally mine and I don't know how to check them, Nature is Adamant

than how do you know is EV trained ?

Shadowblade2 said:
Has the Effort Ribbon and Extremely High Attack and High HP

well, sine you dont know the IV and EV, i dont think you know how to train them, so i guess i'll help you out a little.

think about what you can offer me :p

here are some i trained before and decide not to use, so i guess i can trade it to you:

Ampharos
24/31/24/28/24/26
HP 252 / SpAtt 252
Static, Modest

Feraligatr
29/23/30/30/26/28
Att 252 / Speed 252
Torrent, Naughty

Milotic
28/29/25/31/31/24
Def 252 / SpAtt 252
Marvel Scale, Bold

Skarmory
21/29/29/20/26/29
HP 252 / Def 252
Keen Eye, Impish

Garchomp
26/24/31/31/25/29
Att 252 / Spd 252
Sand Veil, Adamant

It's from pokemon leaf green and I have an alakazam its japanese named but has the attack teleport only

cyborgporygon said:
It's from pokemon leaf green and I have an alakazam its japanese named but has the attack teleport only

only interested in the pokemons in my want list :D you got any of those ?

Back