Best virtual Console Game I can get with 700 or less points

shadowumbreon

aka bulba
The title says it all. I have 700 wii points and would like to buy a game with it. What would be the best game I could get with 700 or less points?

If you want a multi-player game:

BOMBERMAN

If not, no idea, look for reviews of NES games and Turbographix games. Ninja Gaiden is fun in a challenging, frustrating way.

super C this game is awesomeness with sweet cheats and kick replayige/frustrating and multiplayer for 2

If you are looking for one of the greatest NES games ever then get Super Mario Bros. 3, for only 500 points its everything but not worth it.

The original Super Mario Bros works fine too.

dmaster out.

Super Mario Bros. 3, hands down. 2nd best game of all time, right behind The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Hmm look at all the NES classics(Metroid, TLOZ, Super Mario Bros(original, secret levels, and 3), There are some okay arcade remakes you could chose from, Wii ware has some Titles and will get more, or you could save it for something thats released in the future.

If you want a challenge, and I mean a hard challenge, get Solomon's Key for the NES. It is an incredibly overlooked puzzle/platformer that will have you screaming at your TV because of the sheer difficulty. Amazing level design, good controls and tons of hidden secrets are what this game is really about.

There's also Kirby's Adventure, an NES game that plays like a current-generation 2-D platformer: It has secret areas that help you unlock more secret areas, a completion percentage, tons of extra features, and text with Masahiro Sakurai's charming wit.

Back