Best set released so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: worst ex

Hiya,
I'm sorry, but Sceptile EX is a great card. My winning Nationals last year was using Sceptile/Slaking.
I'll counter your reviews, bass_forte.

HP: 150
Decent (Yes, aggrees)

Green Heal:
Awesome, but not to reliable. It is an attack to remind.

Poison Ring:
It's awesome. 40+Poison is awesome. Can't retreat is a plus. Kills Jirachi and other stage 1/2 easily.

Slashing Strike:
This is the main attack of Sceptile EX. 2 grass and 3 colourless. Got my point there? Boost! Boost energy! You can use Poison Ring next turn, and 2 Retreat cost for a large EX is awesome.

Weakness:
Fire(normally) Grass(BIG Advantage.) Not psychic like most grass ex.

Resistence: Water
nuff said. Big advantage too.

Retreat cost: 2
nuff said too. 2 for an ex that needs to charge back is awesome.

cya.

Most Pokémon-ex are susceptible to Desert Ruins, so I don't really consider having 100+ HP to be bad. If a Pokémon-ex has 90 or less HP, it better be awesome as hell to be worth the two Prizes. Electrode ex is one of these. Banette ex can be useful if you can land Supporters in your discard pile quick enough using TV Reporter and other cards like it.

I agree that Chansey ex fails at just about everything. At least Magcargo ex can DO more damage. It can power up quickly if you run lots of Energy, and discard at the player's discretion; no wasted damage. Lapras ex gives Chansey ex a run for its money for sheer suck power, but at least it can confuse.

I've never liked Articuno ex, but it's nowhere near as bad as Chansey ex.

Another worst one is Blaziken EX (No, not TM TA one, but the Miracle Crystal one) fighting type, needs fighting and fire energy to attack. Weakness, Psychic! Terrible, just TERRIBLE. Overheat can harm Blaziken also! Whaddisthis!?

rocket's scyter ex!!!
only 80HP. Max 40 damage for 3 energies and he can't use that attack during your next turn. A terrible poké-bodie. And you have an attack that does 10 damage and he can switch, but he only has 1 retreat cost.

The best= MEW EX. He can do everything you can do :)

RE: Worst * Pokemon in the TCG

Ray is easily the best. Even if you are low on energy just flip for it,  yeah its risky but a constant head rush can own.
The worst star is raikou, enteis slightly better and suicune is nearing raikou.

The DS Stars are actually all decent to good. Kyogre stops attacks, Metagross steel def for survival and knocks off energies. Groudon hits big. I prefer Metagross as it has amazing picture, metagross is a fav. Basic steel with 90 hp is amazing and its attacks are powerful. Kyogres another good one but its kinda ugly. And they dont require them being the last pokemon or opponents last prize. They work even with one prize gone.
The TRR at least deal dmg. LM has good stars In my opion, not great like ds or ray but playable.

worst stage 2

Hi everyone, I saw the worst ex and the worst * messages. So I was wondering, what's the worst stage2 pokémon card
I haven't got a clue.

jayh272416 said:
Another worst one is Blaziken EX (No, not TM TA one, but the Miracle Crystal one) fighting type, needs fighting and fire energy to attack. Weakness, Psychic! Terrible, just TERRIBLE. Overheat can harm Blaziken also! Whaddisthis!?
Dude! 4 for 100? You have to have SOME drawback.. -_-

Hiya,

you cannot just say that ex sucks because it can't fit in your deck. Blaziken Ex's Overheat is a very good attack, there's something call Holon Pokemon that can transform into energies. Now...I don't see as the putting damage counter on Bex is a drawback. There's not much Pokemon that can stand Overheat. 100 damage could knockout most pokemon. There's a lot of Pokemon with Fighting as a weakness and 20-30 damage to a 150 hp ex is just like a scratch to them.

cya.

Registeel ex [EM] its so horrible

Registeel ex               HP-90 Steel

Colorless   Block Signal                       10
    Flip a cion. If heads, The defending pokemon is now confused

Steel/Steel/Colorless  Wide Laser        
       Does 20 damage to each of your opponents pokemon
       (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon)

Weakness             Resistance         Retreat
    Fire                    {NONE}             OO

Horrble attacks this can't even do more than 20 damage your opponents active and if you you do 20 it cost 3 energys 2 of them are specialenrgerys to.
The only good thing about this card is it can't be hit by desert ruins other wise the card sucks POP2 Pikachu could kill it (if it attacked first)

Health wise Celbi ex [UF] is bad its only got 70 HP:( and can probably be killed by any fire pokemon.

I agree with Kaito sceptile EX its a great card. One of my favorites EX actually. It really depends in your strategy with this card. But there are some EX, that no matter what strategy you use, they suck!!!

RE: what's your all around favorite card

My one's are Base Set Venusaur & Meganium with Wild Growth (poke power) from Neo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back