Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Best set of 09

My opinion is this
1. PT
2. RR
3. AR
4. SV

Why is everyone voting on RR, maybe it has Luxray, Flygon, and Ape 4 used to be better, but the SPs would be HORRIBLE without P-Sprays, E-Gains and Poke Turns

DarthPika said:
It amazes me every time exactly how bad half the people on this site seem to be...

Seriously... first Mother Gengar is winning for BDIF, and now RR is the best set? Really? *face palm*

Need... intelligence.... so... dumb... nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! THE DUMB IS SETTING IN!!!!! IT'S TAKEN OVER POKEBEACH.

Really guys. Build real decks and test real decks and THEN tell me what the BDIF/Best set/Best what ever is.
lol. PT>RR for sure. but that's kinda mean xD

I never forced anyone to say what they said. If you want to be stupid, expect me to pick on you for it. :p

Best Unlimited Cards?

I know what's good in the modified format, and I play often, and I enjoy it, but it's so limited. I want to start playing with my friends with just cards from any and all sets, and I was wondering what the best cards were to use. Trainers or anything, I have a few ideas myself, but they're mostly trainers. Remember, this is just to make the game either more fun/insanely one sided/ or extremely competitive. Any language is alright too.

What I have so far that might be good:

Tropical Wind
Shining Imakuni (Japanese P Promo #18)
Chimecho (Black Star Promo #024)
Scramble Energy
TV Reporter
Double Rainbow Energy
Rare Candy
Roseanne's Research
Computer Search
Pokemon Trader
Scoop Up
Super Energy Removal
Defender
Energy Retrieval
PlusPower
Revive
Energy Removal
Gust of Wind
Switch
Double Colorless Energy
Nightly Garbage Run
Goop Gas Attack

Anything else would be awesome. Thanks!

RE: Best Unlimited Cards?

This boils down to a Favorites thread and these are against the rules.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Most overlooked card in the format?

Be it tech or main attacker, what do you guys think is the most overlooked card in the format?

RE: Most overlooked card

Metagross LA for one. With DCE, it can do a constant 100 damage starting T3, and his Power is a stackable Reversal every turn.

True, if you were to have 2 of these on the field at the same time, it would be essentially sniping every turn if you flipped heads.
Expert belt makes it awesome too.

I suppose, but it's still a nice card.

Do you want to contribute elekid? (other than commenting?)

IDK if it's the MOST over looked card in the format, but Metagross SV isn't used as much as it should be. It could be thrown in a Luxray deck to OHKO Claydol.

Also, Ambipom MT. 80 for a DCE if your opponent doesn't discard. YOu could also pair it with other stuff to totally murder your opponent's hand.

I think that Dragonite LA could be good with metagross SV those are overlooked, I think that Weavile SW could see more play and also Turtwig GL with Landmin and expert belt is a wall.

Yeah, I'm thinking there's something that can be done with that metagross, but I can't think of anything extraordinary.

Going with the Metagross. I saw some kid at my league today playing Metagross/Flygon. It was really working. That could become an overlooked deck.
I do agree with Metagross for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back