Best Rival?

Best Rival?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixaxiS

I'm more special than you!!!
Ok, ever since Pokémon Diamond&Pearl was brought to anime, Ash has had 2 major rivals instead of one.

So who's the best? :p

I'd pick Gary (at least he had fan-girls :D)

maybe, but i'd still have preffered Paul over the blond-haired freak you get as a rival in D/P ._.

I think it depends on what you think a good rival is. In Hoenn, the rivals are nice. In all the others, they are stuck up, and overconfident. I think it is based on what you think a best rival is.

I think Paul is really mean, but I still like him.
I also like Jun a lot. I can't wait to see the episodes with him in english.

I liked the kid in G/S/C because I loved to mop the floor with him and he'd blame on his Pokemon [like Paul]. (Here's a thought: Why don't you blame YOURSELF?)

RBY: Gary was a great rival, because there was a true rivalry between him and Ash (or Red, if this is for the video games). You actually cared about beating him and wiping that smug look off of his face lol

GSC: Never really played GSC much, can't comment.

RSE: These guys sucked. You know nothing about them. They just pop up in the most inconvenient places, all happy and cheery, then lose to you. They don't have much personality either, really. Boo.

DPP: Can prove to be pretty good competition at times, but again like RSE... meh.

My vote goes to Gary.

I picked Gary because in the games he had very good pokemon, also in the anime he always seemed to be better than Ash, but Paul has matches where they both win or lose.

LegendaryLucario, please do not post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thanks.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back