Best Place Online to Buy?

RE: Pokediamond.com? Anyone buy from here?

The response I got from the site is below. I think I'll give it a shot and report back! Thanks for the suggestions!

"Hello,

Thank you for visiting pokediamond.com, we appreciate your business!

Our site is fairly new, and we focus solely on Pokemon as opposed to a lot of the other sites that sell all types of cards. We are currently selling XY related items, and we do have a large inventory of XY singles that have not made it onto the site yet. We offer free shipping on all of our competitively priced item (we will price match too), and we give free gifts with each purchase. For smaller purchases we will give cards, and for larger purchases we will give things like deck boxes or sleeves, or possibly some better cards. Because we only sell Pokemon related items, all the free items will be Pokemon items.

We also would like to think that we are very approachable, and looking to make our customers happy. We do take requests, and can incorporate those items into our future orders from our distributors.

In addition I have read online that there are sites/sellers that weigh packs. We in no way shape or form weigh anything that we sell unless it’s for shipping purposes. If our customers get good pulls in the packs/boxes that they purchase from us that’s even better!

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I will be glad to assist you!

Kindly,

Jonathan
Pokediamond.com
551-482-0183"

Jace2012 said:
I have bought several times from TNT and I am collector. I have never had problem with the card's condition so far and I have bought from them about 10 times. eBay is where I get some of my cards as well though is it hard to find a trustworthy seller. Usually I try one out by buying something trivial and then if I am satisfied by the service I proceed to buy more from him/her.

Also does anyone know and good store to buy singles and some sealed products in the EU? I have found only 1 or 2 small sellers around here but I would like someone with a bigger stock.

I use to think they were pretty good, until I saw one of my holos from them in direct sunlight. Dozens of surface scratches all over them. Checked all the other holo/reverse cards I had ordered from them (my first 6 months back into collecting after a 10+ year layoff), and sure enough, every single one had scratches. I ordered a NM (their grade) promo Darkrai for Christmas for my gf, and the card looked like somebody took a nickel and scratched the hell out of the foil next to the character's head. Needless to say I wrote them and sent pictures. I was sent one that looked absolutely brand new. So that was nice. But it really makes you scratch your head on what goes on at that company. I would only suggest buying from them right after they open a new set.

I usually go to Frank and Son to buy my cards, but if I have to buy something online I just use Amazon. There's nothing like free shipping.

DreamingMunna said:
I usually go to Frank and Son to buy my cards, but if I have to buy something online I just use Amazon. There's nothing like free shipping.

looks like everything on pokediamond.com is free shipping. I'll let you know how it works out...

Slowbro Master said:
Jace2012 said:
I have bought several times from TNT and I am collector. I have never had problem with the card's condition so far and I have bought from them about 10 times. eBay is where I get some of my cards as well though is it hard to find a trustworthy seller. Usually I try one out by buying something trivial and then if I am satisfied by the service I proceed to buy more from him/her.

Also does anyone know and good store to buy singles and some sealed products in the EU? I have found only 1 or 2 small sellers around here but I would like someone with a bigger stock.

I use to think they were pretty good, until I saw one of my holos from them in direct sunlight. Dozens of surface scratches all over them. Checked all the other holo/reverse cards I had ordered from them (my first 6 months back into collecting after a 10+ year layoff), and sure enough, every single one had scratches. I ordered a NM (their grade) promo Darkrai for Christmas for my gf, and the card looked like somebody took a nickel and scratched the hell out of the foil next to the character's head. Needless to say I wrote them and sent pictures. I was sent one that looked absolutely brand new. So that was nice. But it really makes you scratch your head on what goes on at that company. I would only suggest buying from them right after they open a new set.

Well I feel you now... i received an order from them today (mostly Primal Clash holo rares) and usually they ship it in a paper envelope inside a bigger plastic bubble wrap one. This time was only a piece of paper around my cards with the address on it, wich caused the cards to become damaged by water/humidity. Four of them are in terrible condition while the rest of them are bent (nothing a good book pressure can't fix). I will send them a message and see how things will work out :)

*cross fingers*

I often go with Amazon, but some good places to buy cards are Stop2Shop, Dacardworld, Troll and toad, Collector's Cache, and Ebay.

There is also a chance that Magic Card Market (an EU online platform much like eBay but for TCGs only) is launching a Pokemon TCG category.

DreamingMunna said:
Ohh I've never been on there. That's good then, happy shopping!

So I got my order from Pokediamond.com on Friday.

My son was super excited!!

We ordered a booster box of Primal Clash and one of the blister pack things with the three packs and a pin. He got a bunch of EX cards, and he was super excited about a primal kyogre ex. He also loved the pin.

He got a pokeball card holder (I think it's called a deck protector) as the freebie, and there were also a few extra cards in the box. It took about 2.5 days to get to us, and the box was wrapped in the plastic from the factory. All in all I'd definitely order from them again. Everything's free shipping, the prices are very reasonable, and it looks like they're in the process of adding individual cards. I guess it's a newer site, but as long as I'm getting free shipping, and some freebies... I don't see much of a problem. I'll have to check back to see what singles they have once my son starts whining for those ;).

Anyhow, just figured I'd post an update. Thanks for the advice!

Anyone order a Roaring Skies booster box from JJ's Fun Stuff?
I did, and I'm just wondering how that's going because I've seen people here getting their items on release day from them.
It's release day and I still haven't gotten a tracking number or email from them since I pre-ordered it. Thanks!

Anyone order a Roaring Skies booster box from JJ's Fun Stuff?
I did, and I'm just wondering how that's going because I've seen people here getting their items on release day from them.
It's release day and I still haven't gotten a tracking number or email from them since I pre-ordered it. Thanks!

I ordered mine from pokediamond.com and I emailed the site today. The response said the package should be going out tomorrow, and it'll be shipped priority mail, so I think that means I'll be getting it in 3 days. My son is super excited!!

What's the best place to buy within the UK? I've looked around a little but I can't find places that do decent singles prices/good shipping.

Back