Best Horror Flick

OMG the mist!! I saw that in theater and laughed the ENTIRE time! I loved it! SA i agree, best ending to a movie ever. My friends all thought I was crazy cuz I laughed so hard. I am just a sucker for irony xP

The original Halloween, The Shining, and Rose Red all creeped me out. Of course, I watched them when I was much younger, so. . .

Wait..is The Mist that movie that at the end the dude kills his family just to find out that they were now safe???

Personally, I find it insulting that anyone would think that horror movies of any type are even remotely good anymore, if they ever were to begin with... However, there are a few that I've found to be at least halfway entertaining (though perhaps more for drama or sci-fi purposes more than actual gruesomeness). The Resident Evil movies for one, though zombie flicks, were actually pretty thrilling, and the original Nightmare on Elm Street was pretty interesting. Also, if I recall, there was at least one version of Dawn of the Dead that was kind of intense; but other than those, I've never really had any serious interest in horror flicks.

Yes, MonsterD, but hopefully everyone has seen it, cause you just gave it away...

Apollo, I am insulted that you would you would find liking horror movies insulting. Lol. And I didn't like Nightmare on Elm Street, I thought it was dumb. I never saw Resident Evil. Ive only seen Dawn of the Dead (2004 version) which I thought was sick (in both senses of the word)! I loved it

I don't really watch horror flicks, why? Because when I do I have nightmares for weeks- sleep deprivation from nightmares and not able to eat from disgusting food scenes.
Otherwise since I must contribute to this thread I say Micheal Jackson's thriller music video is a good example of a horror flick. :]

O_O
I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 with a few friends last night...
O_O
I'm not easily creeped out by movies, but this REALLY scared me.
It pretty much dominates the first movie in every way, shape, and form.
Tbh, I never even thought the first PA was all that scary in the first place.[/size]
PLEASE don't go see this movie if you're faint-hearted D:

The Shining is one of the best horrormovies there is. As is the exorcist. But one I really like is sleepy hollow. It ain't a common horror movie but it has a good plot, is well played and has this creepy thing that makes me want to see the movie over and over again.

To be honest, most horror movies make me giggle. I used to be absolutely terrified of any movie remotely scary, but one day my brain just, I don't know, clicked, and now I readily watch them. I'm a huge fan of Friday the thirteenth, those deaths are exceedingly humorous for me, like the sleeping bag death in (the fifth one?) It's not the killing that makes me laugh, its the... I don't know, how strange it is?

I love Halloween. It didn't make me laugh, it was exceedingly suspenseful, and good.

I liked DayBreakers. I dont know how much horror it is to action but it had its " i just **** my pants" moments. Great movie

Back